Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
B
goal
goal
B
With April 15 approaching , I couldn't afford to pay a reporter to come out for this game. Awaiting Benp's analysis. I guarantee you he knows the scoop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big games involving rivalries with Cardinal Newman at Benlippen 7:00 and Heathwood and Hammond time didn't have time to look it up and don't know where

B
goal
goal
B
Making any predictions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heathwood over hammond 3-1, can't make any predictions with Cardinal Newman vs Ben Lippen because i play on the team, i would be biased

B
goal
goal
B
I might come watch the BL-CN game. What number are you I KICK BAllS?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I play on BL the rest is hush hush because if everyone would knew who i was i would be comfronted by people who i would rather not meet in real life but rather on the net

B
goal
goal
B
In regard to Bear's post about it being interesting in the north region.I can tell Pinewood is laying low, flying under the radar, but getting ready to make a serious run at the championship. Barring a major upset, Pinewood seems to be the team to beat down south, while the North is currently chaotic. Tonight , the two clashes in the upstate could help sort things out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is a Question. Who do you condsider to be the best at defense, mid-feild, forward, and Goalie postion out of all the scisa teams? After observing the teams played by the school team you support.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BDad11 is right almost EVERY game between very good team has be cancelled or posponed due to the weather and no one can really tell who is at the top of their game

hat-trick
hat-trick
well, hopefully this will sort things out. lol
BL 0-0 CN (cn wins in pks 4-2)
shots: BL 7-4 CN
not a typical cardinal newman ben lippen game
My take:
Evenly matched game, first half was mostly played in the midfield, but the second was all CN for the first 10, then BL took over for 20, then the last 10 were even as well as overtime. Both teams looked equally strong, and the next game will be won on pure desire. Because if both teams are on, then it will be another nail biter. The refs seemed excellent from my (referee) perspective.

Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard