Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
C
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
C
if you are talking about the gator classic then the only reason wilson hall did not beat thomas sumter worse is because the field was rediculously small, terrible quality, and tsa packed the majority of their players on defense. lakewood was definitly the second best team there but wilson hall had no problems with them in the championship either.and the scoer of the thomas sumter game was 1-0 not 2-1. It is doubtful that thomas sumter could make a serious run or even a goal on wilson hall's much improved and improving defense and goalie.thanks

B
goal
goal
B
I Kick Balls, one other point concerning the WH/TSA match was the halves were only 25 minutes long. That being said, I don't think it is disrespectful to the WH players to acknowledge they are a blue collar team and have done what they have done with hustle and grit. When they let down that makes things tough on them to knock a lesser team out of the game. hence, their tendancy to play to the level of the competition.

Any recap on the Hammond Heathwood game. I am a little surprised at that result. Any comments?

G
throw in
throw in
G
carolina_midfielder11 has a good point. We played on that field and it was terrible. It was very small and had sprinkler head in the middle of the field and freakin beaches of fill sand in random places. On throwins the people makin the throw would have to stop and pick all the sand spurs out of the ball. It was bad but the other team had to play on it too so it shouldnt have made that much of a difference in their scoring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since we now got the Wilson Hall game issue settled, what about BDad11's question about the recap of the Hammond and Heathwood Game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for those interested in how the eastern region is going to look porter gaud and pinewood are playing on monday. not only is this possibly the strongest rivalry in SCISA, but is for 1st place in the region.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i disagree the 2 biggest rivalries that i know are CN vs BL and Hammond vs Heathwood Hall. And that region II of SCISA only has the 2 teams who are or could be good enough to compair to some of the top other 5 SCISA teams. I also say pinewood would win hands down with a complete sweep of the game 3-0 or 2-0. yea its probably a very big game for that region

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how can you so that region II has only two teams that are or could be be good enough to compair to Region I. Have you seen every team in Region II play? Becuase i bet BA and HHC can play with if not beat 3 out of those 5 top teams from up north.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who would they beat then

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
PLease doesn't somebody know about what happened at the Hammond vs Heathwood game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone?

Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard