Print Thread
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ben Lippen vs Orangeburg Prep, Hammond vs.Camden Military, Cardinal Newman vs. Wilson Hall, Heathwood Hall vs. Brookland-Cayce. Any perdictions for these games especailly the CN&WH, and the HH&BC?

hat-trick
hat-trick
IKickballs, for like the tenth time (I think I probably told you in person too. Because the game continued all the way until halftime, it is considered complete. Therefore The Cardinal Newman-Heathwood game will be continued (in overtime followed by pks if necessary) following their next meeting at Heathwood.

B
goal
goal
B
MP,

Good recap. Well contested match. I believe there were 3 yellows, one to PG for what appeared by the ref's indication to be an overly aggressive challenge on a head ball. He looked to be demonstrating the raised elbow. I beleive the 2 Pinewood yellows were either for language or dissent. Indicative of the aforementioned inconsistencies. The referees tend to have a more difficult time in a physical rivalry match.

#9 had a very good match. Clearly the anchor of the back line. Good luck to you also, and see you again next week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since most of every SCISA team, expect between region I and II teams, has played each other. Who do you condsider to be the best a the positions Mid-field, Defense, Forward, any other position, and Goalie. It doesn't matter what team, they could be from different teams, I just want to hear your opinions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha!! to all the critics about the cardinal newman vs. wilson hall say that cardinal newman would destory wilson hall, but it went into PK's! Adidassoccer also wrote saying the same as I had said before, their defense just goes into defense packing the goal so it's almost imposible to make goals. Still it's so great to see that cardinal newman's boasting is now flushed down the tolilet. The way it seems is CN is so happy to be good at PK's and, because thats the way they were able to win in the last 2 games. [Smile]

hat-trick
hat-trick
I haven't heard a CN player boasting, but I have heard plenty of others talking them up. It would have been nice to see CN lose, in order to help BL win region.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems that people don't like my post, saying that they are bad, so i am going to take a vale of silence and not post for a while.

B
goal
goal
B
Good game between CN and WH. CN had the better of the play and possession without question, but most of their shots were long range and fairly easily stopped by the keeper.I think you are missing the point just a little about Wilson Hall's style of play. When they have the talent advantage, they press forward and push numbers up,however quite frankly CN more experienced, bigger, and quicker than WH. Wh did what they did from necessity , not from a planned strategy.

From what I've seen CN and Pinewood are the leading contenders for the big prize. Ben Lippen is right there also and the only reason I list CN ahead is because BL will most likey have to play Pinewood in the semis, then CN in the finals. Hammond is also making a push to enter the picture, along with PG and HHC. The team I like so much HH has struggled just a little, but has talent and coaching.My Barons, I guess we'll just putt along, packing it in on D.

hat-trick
hat-trick
ok, I was wondering, because, though BL lost to CN, Ben Lippen looked like the better team. But I know that it will be a tougher road for BL unless CN helps them out a little.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Hopefullly Heathwood will beat them in the continuance of there pevious game and mabye in the regular game before that and you never know Hammond Wilson Hall Ben Lippen all have another shot at them too

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard