Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
hat-trick
hat-trick
i think it was pinewood 2-1 ben lippen in overtime...thats what i heard. But i wasn't there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wilson hall vs. cardinal newman-
cardinal newman was a very good team with probably unmatched skill in scisa. the only thing they lack is finishing. cardinal newman had more play in the game and many more shots but cardinal newman could not finish. wilson hall's midfield and defense played a tough game and didnt allow cardinal newman any really good shots. what decent shots cardinal newman did have were saved my wilson hall's very reliable goalie. wilson hall just has to finish these top teams off by making pk's at the end. i also think it is about time wilson hall starts getting some respect and recognition. maybe they aren't as skilled as bl and cn but they ALWAYS seem to play a close, competative game with the top teams. Wilson Hall beat Ben Lippen in pk's the first game of the year on route to a 7-0 record and a #3 ranking.they then played poorly against hammond and lost 3-1 then lost to heatwood in pk's. then they won the gator classic(a little lacking in quality competition) with out much trouble. then on tuesday they lost to cn(the only undefeated team in scisa play) in pk's.Based on these results i think it's time for wilson hall to get some recognition.After all, they are 11-3

p.s. i think wilson hall's goalie should get a serious look at for all-conference goalie along with another player or two. might now happen for preston kight, the goalie, because of the conference rankings but he is extremely solid and has kept them in games all year long and has only given up 6 goals in 13 games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cm15-90min are you still bitter becuase yall lost 8 to 1 in last years State Championship game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I broken my silence to say. . . doesn't Wilson Hall's Goalie need to thank the people on defence? From what i've seen and heard is that the goalie doesn't really get shots straight at him because of the many people that surrond the goal, this strategy has proven really effective against good teams. But doesn't he gets mostly high balls all the time? I don't consider him to be better then CN Goalie, BL Goalie, or PW Goalie i've seen all three, and their what i consider real good and solid most days.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Eagle Forward, until you play in a state championship, please don't try to make fun of the teams that have. Especially when you lost to us 3-0 the game before. Also, Ben Lippen had nocked out Pinewood both of the previous years, I think we all know that that pinewood team was insane, and though it could have been a closer game, the better team won.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you even talking about benp? How was i making fun of Ben Lippen? AND did i mention anything about last years game between HHC and BL? NO! All i said was that cm15-90min must still be bitter from last years SC game, because i know for sure that i would be. Not playing up to your standards in such a big game. That would definently make me a little bitter. And yes Pinewood was a very good team last year but wasnt BL a very good team too?

hat-trick
hat-trick
ok, the post was directed towards everyone still talking about the loss in state. I may have taken it out of perspective, but I took offense, because it is behind BL and they plan to make up for it this year. Yes they were good last year, but that pinewood team seemed a bit out of ordinary...I wish that there would be more play between lowerstate/upperstate during the season/tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm supprised every person so far in the Big Games tonight (4/22) section picked Heathwood over Hammond even though Hammon beat Heathwood 3-1. Does anyone else agree with this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what was the outcome of the Heathwood-Hammond game?

hat-trick
hat-trick
1-1 heathwood in pks
shots seemed close to even (didn't have a pad so i don't know for sure) pretty good refs, hammond coach and hammond forward both got cards. Hammonds keeper had a great save in overtime to take it to pks, i thought he deserved to win for that. Both goals were quality shots, nothing crappy.

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard