Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't shut out anyone that plays AM because anyone can beat them. ONE slip up could cause them to be gone. Thats all it takes and it isn't that rare of a thing either.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I'm not shutting anyone out that plays AM, the only thing is, is that if AM slips that's only half the battle. They have to slip and the opposing team has to have their best game of the year.

On a side note, if AM beats Lincoln by a good bit, Lincoln should be knocked out of the top 5. Should be interesting as to who gets the 5th spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Hilton Head and Summerville could upset some teams! I think Irmo will fall, South Aiken will go to the championship, and Northwestern will do well. Looking to me like the upperstate might take home the hardware this year for 4A ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that Blackville-Hilda will be primed for a late season push because we have been playing pretty good as of late and i hope that it will continue. Keep it up to all my fellow Hawks out there. 2005 is the YEAR OF THE HAWK!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard