Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
world cup
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by Edisto_Striker#8:
edisto has won there last 5 games. still the same rank, i just don't understand how these 2 teams jump infront of us.

I admit a limited knowledge of 2A/1A soccer.. but.. from what I see only one of Edisto's 5 wins was against a ranked team #10 Silver Bluff

Saluda's results come against schools I've actually heard of or played..

AJ..I've played..their wins are against decent competition that i've heard of or played..and they have a history of being a solid 2A school (were a perennial top 5 for a while if i'm not mistaken)

Again..I don't know much about 2A..but I'm sure Heise does..and ultimately CornerFlag is right.. the rankings really don't have anything to do with your season and/or your results.. I'd just be focused on that region record..and the playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well im still a little confused i mean everyone knows dixie deserves a spot in the top 5 in 1A. They played Ware Shoals in horrible conditions and we got droped out of 2A and haven't even been beatin by a 2A school. I mean we don't have any of the ranked 2A teams in our schedual but i don't think we deserved to drop all the way out of the top 10.

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
Dixie isn't necessarily out of the top ten, for 1A, only the top five are listed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I said top 5 and im not from Dixie i was just giving them some credit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L-E how bout lay off? I was just saying that its screwed up some of things they were doing on there...

T
bench
bench
T
Where is the cage?

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
BCs field/stadium that is really small and hard to play on because its so small.

J
world cup
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by Edisto_Middie#11:
L-E how bout lay off? I was just saying that its screwed up some of things they were doing on there...

..but..it isn't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright then explain how come 2 non-ranking teams went straight through 8th and 7th, while 2 already ranking teams are still held back at 9th and 10th.

J
world cup
world cup
J
In all honesty.. I whole-heartedly believe you guys are victims of a twisted conspiracy.. burn Heise at the stake!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard