Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
corner kick
corner kick
P
North Augusta has the most annoying fans.

coach
coach
stonewall,
Lets here a report about the WF boys and fans. Any cops called? Guns, knives, bats?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know man. I still trying to decide which was fouler: the field conditions or the attitude of the fans. I mean, I'm all for supporting your home squad, but most of what they were yelling(which started well before the game) was just about stupid.
Just came across as lacking class. I guess I can't say anything though, cause I was yelling right back, haha. It's cool...

goal
goal
I hear somebody got stabbed with a trident!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dang it I told Brick to be careful with that thing!

L
bench
bench
L
I agree with Stonewall, West fans are classless. Some of the things they were yelling were ridiculous and the ref had to stop the game to tell their coach to get them to shut up. I dont think there gonna have much to be happy about, especially if they dont win their own tourny which i dont think they will.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stone wall im #4 for west florence, are you the goallie , oh by the way the one yelling at you was my best friend matt ray

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
o and lilplayer, we will win

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
HAHA, you mean to tell me WF only beat the GSSM's by one goal and their fans were roudy. That just goes to show you that WF sucks and their fans are retarded. I mean no offense but WF being a 4A school should beat GSSM hands down and not 2-1. Anyways news flash Rashad, the fact that I heard Camden got all 10 tourney points last night against Blythewood and you guys only won 2-1 means that Camden pretty much controls their destiny in the tournament so sit back and enjoy. It would be funny if WF doesn't make it to the final in their own tournament. Let's hear your fans cheer for that!!!

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
or rather sit back and wait...

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard