L
we'll see Rashad but i doubt it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when we used to play WF i don't ever remember anyone ever watching their game. except for Wilson's team. but that was like 2 seasons ago so i guess things have changed or something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by Striker33:
HAHA, you mean to tell me WF only beat the GSSM's by one goal and their fans were roudy. That just goes to show you that WF sucks and their fans are retarded. I mean no offense but WF being a 4A school should beat GSSM hands down and not 2-1. Anyways news flash Rashad, the fact that I heard Camden got all 10 tourney points last night against Blythewood and you guys only won 2-1 means that Camden pretty much controls their destiny in the tournament so sit back and enjoy. It would be funny if WF doesn't make it to the final in their own tournament. Let's hear your fans cheer for that!!!

aha. I play for West. We CAN beat governor's school hands down; we already did, actually (7-1 in a scrimmage). We played a bad game, which stinks because it took us out of contention for first place. We could have played very well and probably beaten Camden if we played the way we did this morning (10-0 against Blythewood).

L
bench
bench
L
I love the fact that you brought up a scimmage to show that you beat us "hands down" everyone knows that scrimmages dont mean crap, especially for us. GSSM is only JR and SR year of HS, so we get a half a new team every year. Scrimmages are a time for our coach to try people in different positions and see what they can do since unlike other schools he hasnt had 4 years to work with us and knows what we can do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, I hear WF didnt play in the final. Too bad they couldn't beat gov. school by more than 1 point...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by littleplayer316:
I love the fact that you brought up a scimmage to show that you beat us "hands down" everyone knows that scrimmages dont mean crap, especially for us. GSSM is only JR and SR year of HS, so we get a half a new team every year. Scrimmages are a time for our coach to try people in different positions and see what they can do since unlike other schools he hasnt had 4 years to work with us and knows what we can do.

And you think that just because you guys used your bench people that we automatically used all of our starters? Wrong again. We didn't even put in our starters until the second half.

Plus, you talk about your coach getting to know you guys and working with you in different positions. Guess what, we have exactly 5 returning players from our 21 man roster, so our coach was doing the same thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not to get into this but do you think either school would show the other what they had in a scrimmage when they were playing each other in a upcoming tournament. In my opinion, Gov. School obviously did a better job keeping what they had quiet (all I have to base this on is scores so not much) when you go from a 6-1 loss in a scrimmage to a 2-1 loss in a tournament. After all the excuses are out this is a small 1A school your playing 4A West Florence (smallest soccer school in the state, as said by someone. Zak, you should be able to beat the Gov. School hands down but guess what....you didn't. By the way, you talk all this stuff about them but didn't they keep you from playing in the championship game???

I'm just sticking up for the under dogs here. I mean can you really talk trash to a academic school that has a 50% new team every year (not just this year as your case). I give Gov. School much props for what they can do with what they have every year. Heck, I didn't even know there was a Gov. School a couple of year ago. Good luck to you guys this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
steak, its true that we only beat gov school 2-1 in the tourney but we hadn't had practice for over a week for numerous reasons (preparing fields for tourney, rain, etc.) we played horrible against them and we paid the price by not making it to the championship game. i can assure you that on any other day we would have destroyed gov. school. its just a shame that we dont get to play them in the real season because obviously littleplayer316 and stonewall have something to prove. . .

L
bench
bench
L
Thanks for the props Steak. We try.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard