goal kick
goal kick
M
hilton head

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
Do yall mean west florence and if so didnt west florence come in first in their region last year?

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
Yea West Florence not sure about the region i would imagine they did or either South Flo.

goal
goal
York fans got thrown out of a game before...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well this year, will be even worse for the opponents for any team traveling to west florence...and refs, dont take anything they say personal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2004striker, I'd say they are noted for a little more than spunk! Anybody that was at the Chick-Fil-A last night knows what I mean. Seriously, it was ridiculous...

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
North Augusta has the most annoying fans.

coach
coach
stonewall,
Lets here a report about the WF boys and fans. Any cops called? Guns, knives, bats?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know man. I still trying to decide which was fouler: the field conditions or the attitude of the fans. I mean, I'm all for supporting your home squad, but most of what they were yelling(which started well before the game) was just about stupid.
Just came across as lacking class. I guess I can't say anything though, cause I was yelling right back, haha. It's cool...

goal
goal
I hear somebody got stabbed with a trident!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dang it I told Brick to be careful with that thing!

L
bench
bench
L
I agree with Stonewall, West fans are classless. Some of the things they were yelling were ridiculous and the ref had to stop the game to tell their coach to get them to shut up. I dont think there gonna have much to be happy about, especially if they dont win their own tourny which i dont think they will.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stone wall im #4 for west florence, are you the goallie , oh by the way the one yelling at you was my best friend matt ray

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
o and lilplayer, we will win

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
HAHA, you mean to tell me WF only beat the GSSM's by one goal and their fans were roudy. That just goes to show you that WF sucks and their fans are retarded. I mean no offense but WF being a 4A school should beat GSSM hands down and not 2-1. Anyways news flash Rashad, the fact that I heard Camden got all 10 tourney points last night against Blythewood and you guys only won 2-1 means that Camden pretty much controls their destiny in the tournament so sit back and enjoy. It would be funny if WF doesn't make it to the final in their own tournament. Let's hear your fans cheer for that!!!

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
or rather sit back and wait...

goal
goal
I love roudy fans...

L
bench
bench
L
we'll see Rashad but i doubt it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when we used to play WF i don't ever remember anyone ever watching their game. except for Wilson's team. but that was like 2 seasons ago so i guess things have changed or something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by Striker33:
HAHA, you mean to tell me WF only beat the GSSM's by one goal and their fans were roudy. That just goes to show you that WF sucks and their fans are retarded. I mean no offense but WF being a 4A school should beat GSSM hands down and not 2-1. Anyways news flash Rashad, the fact that I heard Camden got all 10 tourney points last night against Blythewood and you guys only won 2-1 means that Camden pretty much controls their destiny in the tournament so sit back and enjoy. It would be funny if WF doesn't make it to the final in their own tournament. Let's hear your fans cheer for that!!!

aha. I play for West. We CAN beat governor's school hands down; we already did, actually (7-1 in a scrimmage). We played a bad game, which stinks because it took us out of contention for first place. We could have played very well and probably beaten Camden if we played the way we did this morning (10-0 against Blythewood).

L
bench
bench
L
I love the fact that you brought up a scimmage to show that you beat us "hands down" everyone knows that scrimmages dont mean crap, especially for us. GSSM is only JR and SR year of HS, so we get a half a new team every year. Scrimmages are a time for our coach to try people in different positions and see what they can do since unlike other schools he hasnt had 4 years to work with us and knows what we can do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, I hear WF didnt play in the final. Too bad they couldn't beat gov. school by more than 1 point...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by littleplayer316:
I love the fact that you brought up a scimmage to show that you beat us "hands down" everyone knows that scrimmages dont mean crap, especially for us. GSSM is only JR and SR year of HS, so we get a half a new team every year. Scrimmages are a time for our coach to try people in different positions and see what they can do since unlike other schools he hasnt had 4 years to work with us and knows what we can do.

And you think that just because you guys used your bench people that we automatically used all of our starters? Wrong again. We didn't even put in our starters until the second half.

Plus, you talk about your coach getting to know you guys and working with you in different positions. Guess what, we have exactly 5 returning players from our 21 man roster, so our coach was doing the same thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not to get into this but do you think either school would show the other what they had in a scrimmage when they were playing each other in a upcoming tournament. In my opinion, Gov. School obviously did a better job keeping what they had quiet (all I have to base this on is scores so not much) when you go from a 6-1 loss in a scrimmage to a 2-1 loss in a tournament. After all the excuses are out this is a small 1A school your playing 4A West Florence (smallest soccer school in the state, as said by someone. Zak, you should be able to beat the Gov. School hands down but guess what....you didn't. By the way, you talk all this stuff about them but didn't they keep you from playing in the championship game???

I'm just sticking up for the under dogs here. I mean can you really talk trash to a academic school that has a 50% new team every year (not just this year as your case). I give Gov. School much props for what they can do with what they have every year. Heck, I didn't even know there was a Gov. School a couple of year ago. Good luck to you guys this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
steak, its true that we only beat gov school 2-1 in the tourney but we hadn't had practice for over a week for numerous reasons (preparing fields for tourney, rain, etc.) we played horrible against them and we paid the price by not making it to the championship game. i can assure you that on any other day we would have destroyed gov. school. its just a shame that we dont get to play them in the real season because obviously littleplayer316 and stonewall have something to prove. . .

L
bench
bench
L
Thanks for the props Steak. We try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by zak:
And you think that just because you guys used your bench people that we automatically used all of our starters? Wrong again. We didn't even put in our starters until the second half.

Plus, you talk about your coach getting to know you guys and working with you in different positions. Guess what, we have exactly 5 returning players from our 21 man roster, so our coach was doing the same thing. [/QB]

Just to tell eveybody...
Sadly, what you have failed to note is the fact that, despite having beaten us in the scrimmage (not that anyone cares), West Florence still only scored 2 of 7 points in the first half (this on a goalie that has only been playin for two years) while giving up a goal themselves. This score (of 2-1) seems remarkably similar to the tourney game*. I might also add that the other five goals were scored on two other goalies, neither of which had EVER played the position before, excepting the previous three or four weeks of practice.
*By the way, this comment is significant in that it didn't seem to matter who WF started, be it the second string in scrimmage or the first in the tourney, because the result was not any different.
-And I would also like to mention that the shot count for the WF/GSSM game was something like WF 30 and GSSM 3. Draw conclusions regarding WF's offense and GSSM's defense on your own. And, by the way, just so that you know, that little scrimmage was the first time this year that the GSSM team had stepped foot on Coker's field, meaning that well over half our team had NEVER even practiced on it. Let the squabbling about fields end with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you have no clue what you are talking about stonewall. in our scrimage, we started our 3rd string goalie who had never played on varsity before (second string on last years jv team). seeing as that i am the keeper for west i have never played on the field yet i started at full back against yall. the only thing that the shot count proves is that we dominated the game and kept control of the ball the entire time. . . and also that we shouldnt put our 3rd string keeper in. and as for you never having played on cokers field, neither had we and you should be thankful te be able to play on a fairly nice field such as that and it in no way puts you at a disadvantage...dang i really wish we got to play yall again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am going to have to agree with alexg.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by zak:
aha. I play for West. We CAN beat governor's school hands down; we already did, actually (7-1 in a scrimmage). We played a bad game, which stinks because it took us out of contention for first place. We could have played very well and probably beaten Camden if we played the way we did this morning (10-0 against Blythewood).

First of all, a scrimmage is just that - a scrimmage, it doesn't count for anything. Second of all, don't use the excuse that you played a bad game. What happened on the field happened on the field. The fact of the matter is 4A West Florence beat 1A Governor's School 2-1, and nothing you say will change the score. Personally, I think West Florence has no room to talk after the game Thursday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't this message board supposed to be about who has the wildest fans!
Yeah i'll give Gov. School some credit for a good game, but i don't think the score showed the actually way the game was played. i think one of you're own players said that the shot ratio was West 30 G.School 4. so lets get back to who has the wildest fans. I'm gonna have to say i've never been to any school with fans like West Florence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll agree, WF has the worst fans I've seen.

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
Hilton Head has some crazy fans.. almost every single parents come to watch it then the whole jv team comes n yells n make the team get tough and then all of our friends it gets so crowed on the stands!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey brownsoccer11, at least west has people that come to their games. . .

L
bench
bench
L
Seriously alexg you guys had like maybe 20 students out in your HOME the stands. Granted that was more then we had but if you come to our home we would probably have more people than that there plus we have about one tenth of your schools total number of students, and the only reason we dont have any away fans is because we live on campus and are not allowed to drive and it's a pretty far walk from GSSM to WF. And we dont have any parents out there because, just for me personally, they live two and a half hours away in the great city of Aiken.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dude it was a scrimage. . . just wait till home games littleplayer

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
This little squabble b/w West Florence and Gov. School needs to be squashed. The two schools are arguing over a PRE season tournament. No other school cares about this so please quit harping on it. If you want to continue this, either email each other or start a thread called "WF vs. Gov. School arguing part 2". The real games are just about to start. So call it truce and move on with your seasons. Best of luck to both teams (and every other team) in their respected divisions this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha sorry stricker33,yeah i agree with you. so about those rowdy fans....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i love how these message boards go on ridiculous tangents. Setting it back to the original topic: there is a fine line between rowdy fans and classless fans. when we played hilton head they were pretty ruthless there were times when things got a little out of hand with comments and stuff being thrown on the field, but the majority of it was in good taste...

L
bench
bench
L
Yeah sorry about the tangent....
But yeah WF has the worst fans

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i assume that whenever yall say WF has the worst fans, you mean the wildest....and how are we classless?

goal
goal
WF got whipped 4x last year by 5 goals. When you talk smack like WF does and can't back it up that means your classless. Did WF even have a good win last year? Florence County opponents don't count. Just shut up!

coach
coach
Hey guys, it warms my heart to hear that there is still passion in high school soccer.

Always,
the word 'whipped' is spelled 'whupped'.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always Right, i do believe you must be half retarded...someone please go fetch his helment...if you had half the brain you would have read that the WF FANS were called classless...are the fans able to come out on the field to "back up what they say" no

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard