Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
This little squabble b/w West Florence and Gov. School needs to be squashed. The two schools are arguing over a PRE season tournament. No other school cares about this so please quit harping on it. If you want to continue this, either email each other or start a thread called "WF vs. Gov. School arguing part 2". The real games are just about to start. So call it truce and move on with your seasons. Best of luck to both teams (and every other team) in their respected divisions this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha sorry stricker33,yeah i agree with you. so about those rowdy fans....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i love how these message boards go on ridiculous tangents. Setting it back to the original topic: there is a fine line between rowdy fans and classless fans. when we played hilton head they were pretty ruthless there were times when things got a little out of hand with comments and stuff being thrown on the field, but the majority of it was in good taste...

L
bench
bench
L
Yeah sorry about the tangent....
But yeah WF has the worst fans

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i assume that whenever yall say WF has the worst fans, you mean the wildest....and how are we classless?

goal
goal
WF got whipped 4x last year by 5 goals. When you talk smack like WF does and can't back it up that means your classless. Did WF even have a good win last year? Florence County opponents don't count. Just shut up!

coach
coach
Hey guys, it warms my heart to hear that there is still passion in high school soccer.

Always,
the word 'whipped' is spelled 'whupped'.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always Right, i do believe you must be half retarded...someone please go fetch his helment...if you had half the brain you would have read that the WF FANS were called classless...are the fans able to come out on the field to "back up what they say" no

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard