Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#25075 04/16/05 08:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barnwell fan- you're an idiot. stop talking! No one on Barnwell has a full scholarship. Not a knock on Barnwell, they have some seniors who can walk onto teams and contribute, and a couple of younger guys who may get offers. It was a shame what happened to their player, but stop posting because you are making your community look bad!

#25076 04/17/05 02:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PG has horrible fans. they sat behind our goal (at PG) and made fun of our keeper and made jokes about his mother (as to which the keeper had to turn around and inform them that his mother was dead) they were extremely rude. as the game went on, they got worse and their comments became ruder. it was obvious they knew nothing about soccer and must have only been their because they have nothing better to do on a friday night.

#25077 04/18/05 04:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree PG's fans are absolutley terrible. They don't have any respect toward others. All the years i've seen them i have seen no princple of good sports man ship

#25078 04/18/05 01:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with SC_cap'n. I think anyone yelling racist things should be kicked out the game.

#25079 04/20/05 02:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea PG has some bad fans, it was probably the track team that was insulting your goalie, at my game, they sat behind the goal and when ever our person shanked one they would run off with the ball. It was just stupid, you'd think that track teams should...i don't know...run track?

#25080 04/20/05 04:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Walhalla shouldn't be screaming racial slurs. No offense to anybody on here, but they're all hispanic!

#25081 04/20/05 02:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sa crossed the line when they yelled at North Augusta player, Eric, to "go back to africa" "Simba!" "Mufassa(the monkey in the lion king)" and chanting supposively african chants.

#25082 04/20/05 02:38 PM
J
Brace
Brace
J
As most will not like this, as a ref you have to power to control the racial slurs situation. It is in your power to clear the stands if you so see fit. I have been at tournaments where the referee cleared the sidelines because the parents of a U-14 team were swearing. I would have to say that if I heard racial sayings coming from the stands, it would be all done for the spectators! They could go sit in the car for all I care...I wouldn't put up with it.

#25083 04/20/05 06:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
SA fans talk directly to individual players shouting and taunting them at every single move they make...I pity the player with low self confidence who happens to make a mistake in front of those stands....

As lexington player #25 (i believe Hester) whiffed, muffed, missed the ball right outside south aiken's box, and right infront of south aiken's student section.. he witnessed the tuanting first hand.. i do believe he took it in stride by clapping with the students on his misfortune.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard