Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
#25709 04/13/05 03:14 PM
J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
The Poster's Cup that is..

Will it be the Women's Forum champion www.R1C.com versus the perennial Men's Forum powerhouse Cornerflag? Or will it be another classic between THE L-E Dude and Shearer?

OR

..will darkhorse 2004striker, EHSdefender, or Soccerboy upset a favorite to take the Cup!

Disclaimer: The Poster's League/Championship is in no way related to or affiliated with the Redneck League, the SCHSL, SCISA, or the Moron Poster's League.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would vote Shearer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can pick up your Cup from the same place you have been living the past two years.......NEVERLAND!!!!!!!

Unless the Cup goes to the poster that says the SAME thing over and over again....2004 is out....

The other canidates are worthy ......but you brings the cold hard facts.....thats right SHEARER!!!!

This post was paid for and brought to you by the Shearer for Posters Cup Campaign.....all words are meant to **** off someone!!!

hat-trick
hat-trick
My vote is to LE dude, mainly because i like him better, but also, 718 posts? that's hard to beat

J
Brace
Brace
J
L-E Dude, I have to say this looks to be amusing. Why not include laplageauxfolles in this too......he has quite the wit, yet I don't know where he finds the time to come up with some of the information that he posts. I do understand that he is relagated mostly to the the ladies forum, but you have to give it to him. I think I would vote on him in the battle. I would have to say that I am a true underdog since I am so far up north that we don't have leaves on the trees yet....just started kicking the ball around outside last weekend. What are the rules? You need to let us all know how to participate!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Count me out Jack. Way too busy this week to even try it. But my vote is for you. You're generally in on every thread out there. The others lack your versatility.

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
Well..the rules are fairly simple.

Rule #1 - No matter what..L-E Dude wins.

Seriously though.. I'm incredibly busy this week also.. I think posting on this board helps to prevent a nervous breakdown.

As for the Poster's League Cup.. I will work up some brackets later on.. we'll go from there.. post who you think should be included I guess..

Yo..Member #238382 / 2004Striker ..I was making quality posts when your grandchildren were showing you how to turn on a computer..

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Shearer will take the cup for sure he'll get a couple of brown ales in him after he wins to celebrate!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So by your own words 2004 you are OUT ......This should be fun.......BenpLippen...You should win based on the number of scores you know...I think kyle only knows more!

Let the games begin......and the brown ales flows!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I nominate HEHATEME as well as Sexual Grapefruit.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard