Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by Shearer:
First off I take GREAT offense to being in the "NU Skool" Bracket!!!!!!

I really had no control over it my friend..just a matter of when you joined.

Soccerboy- I DO indeed have class. In fact..I'm in my astronomy lecture right now.. It's incredibly boring..and I'm doing well in the course..so..you guys don't have to worry. And..I wrote all of that last night..could have gone to TD's..but..I'm just a freshmen..not up to partying on weekdays just yet..

J
Brace
Brace
J
Hey, you know you are doing a good job at college when your weekends start on Wednesday. Have fun in astronomy. Are you on a wireless network on your laptop?

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
Ha..yeah..I know a few people that can pull off Wednesday nights.. and yes, almost the whole campus is wireless.. and freshmen are required to purchase a laptop with wireless capabilities..

In PLC news: You can expect 2nd round (and possibly as far as the Cup Finale) action sometime this evening.

C
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
C
Jack, my remark was simply an effort to draw a reaction. (Success is mine!) Sort of like running across the middle to pull the defender out of the play. If I had been in SC during my college years I probably would have chosen Clemson, however, my children both graduated from USC, as did my wife. Being a yankee I enjoy the usually friendly rivalry between the two schools and try to instigate it whenever I can. Now back to competition!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LYJ,

Good one......not much to do in Lincoln?

brace
brace
Hey Lincoln,

If you added that into this you would disqualify way too many people. It will never happen.

coach
coach
Dude man,
How did I get such a low 7th seed? Have you already forgotten the Red Neck League creator? or My fervent campaign to merge the Cola. area clubs so we can keep up with the up and lowstate? Do you care about any of that?
Anyway......now that Bdad11 is history (thanx in part to my W. Florence goons), I will now easily dispose of benp lippen. (I know his weakness is pretty girls since there ain't none at ben lippen). I will send my cousin, Betty Leigh Downs, over to his house this afternoon. He won't be able to post in the forum for weeks after Betty is thru with him.
Then I will be ready to take on my drunken nemesis, Shearer.
(by the way, I put my money on you in the old skool div. Get er done, dude!)

B
goal
goal
B
Shearer, I must say, you have relatively little chance. As in the playoffs, home field advantage is big. This home field advantage is something that probably has gone under the radar, but was part of one of my earliest posts with the "dude".

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by Coach Cady:
Jack, my remark was simply an effort to draw a reaction. (Success is mine!) Sort of like running across the middle to pull the defender out of the play. If I had been in SC during my college years I probably would have chosen Clemson, however, my children both graduated from USC, as did my wife. Being a yankee I enjoy the usually friendly rivalry between the two schools and try to instigate it whenever I can. Now back to competition!

I just wasn't sure..what kind of reaction you were looking for. All my family is from Maryland..so..I too did not grow-up with all this rivalry crap..when kids at school talked about Clemson and USC..I was the one saying, "Yeah? Well..Notre Dame would kill them both!" ..that may not be true these days..but anyway.. I'll smoothly transition to this..

Soccerboy- Where "up North" are you? I'm looking to transfer above the Mason-Dixon..

Lincoln.. I don't even understand what you said.. I'm going to say..whatever it is.. is MPL business.. maybe PM Edisto_Goalie_4..he likes to use the Private Message feature...

2004stroke..face it..you're a n00b..seeding was done by join date ..that was the only "fair" way to do it..i'd conserve your posting energy..you'll need it against benp.

coach
coach
I am ready for benp lippen! But, one question, what happened to Steak? He did'nt make any brackets? You didn't have a food bracket?

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard