Print Thread
#26297 04/19/05 12:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Physical play from Blackville. Strong defense from Barnwell. Missed PK that could have tied the game. We play again next week. That is all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Derrick, after all the hype in the preseason, what has happened to the BHHS squad. Have you guys just underacheived or what? Hopefully you guys will improve the small things (eg PKs) before it counts in the playoffs. Good luck man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Underachieved is a good word. We've just been playing very "somtimesy." We can look great at times (Strom Thurmond, Lincoln), yet look like a rec league team other times (Wade Hampton, Bamberg). We really must step it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree completely with D-MAC. The sooner we get rid of little mistakes the better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good game to all my teammates on last night's game. The next time hopefully the outcome will totally different in Blackville. Until then good luck Barnwell and stay healthy because we want the absolute best you got next time and hopefully me and my teammates will match it and it will be another great game.

Link Copied to Clipboard