Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
throw in
throw in
G
To once again put this topic back on track.

Spring Valley is going to struggle. There is no doubt in my mind that if they win this game it is going to heavily clouded with some controversy. I enjoyed the point about Wando's goals scored. I didn't realize just how dominant their defense had been. They are from a much weaker bracket however James Island is once again a solid squad. Wando has only given up 11 goals on the year that’s out of 24 games which is less that a .5 per game. That’s pretty strong. I think that mentally Wando maybe slightly writing this game off. Both of these teams have a slight history of choking come playoff time. Wando has had some of the most powerful teams in the nation and not escaped Irmo on their trip to state. This game will go in one of two directions. Either both teams will come out very slowly to try to feel each other out and the game will go to OT or be decided by 1 goal, or one team will come out with a lot of energy put on in early and sit back. Either way I don't see more than 1 or 2 goals being scored. I'm still pulling for Valley even though I know I shouldn't. Lets go Region 5.

coach
coach
Wando is just way too strong for SV. Even if SV comes out strong, they will not penetrate Wando defense. However, Wando's keeper is smallish and appears young. Wando 3-0 or 3-1.

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
i say SV wins with a late goal in regular time to push the score to 3-2

J
Brace
Brace
J
Lets put this bluntly...even if Wanso makes it past SV, there is no way on God's green earth, that they will beat Irmo. End of season for them, period!

J
Brace
Brace
J
Wanso...I wish I could type...Wando

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
I agree with Soccerboy... Wando is WAY OVERRATED!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I want some of wat you gys are smoking! The game is AT WANDO.....right? Sticking w/ my first post Wando wins 2-1

G
throw in
throw in
G
I think you guys are anticipating way to much scoring. This is going to go to some quirky goal off a corner or throw in late in the game. It could come down to the team that has the most left down the stretch. I don't think Spring Valley’s bench is that deep. Does anyone know anything that is definite about the supporting players on both sides?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clemson,

Time in and time out Wando has proven themselves at the state level. Its not their choice to be put in a weak region. Actually because they are in a weak region that makes them weaker when playoff time comes around. In other regions good teams have played numerous games against other good teams, this only helps them. Wando tries their best and puts the hardest work effort in practices before state playoffs and during, because the best and hardest games for wando are played against themselves during these practices.

Once again They have proven themselves each year to play at the highest soccer in the state. Also another thing for Clemson, David Newton is great guy, he spends hours alone and with others trying to improve his game, i know because ive ben out there with him. Dont crack down on him, he hasnt even pulled on a clemson jersey, just see what does before you start talking bad about him. He's a quality player that will hopefully help the Clemson squad in years to come.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I Meant that last response to TIGER MAN. apologies to whoever is CLEMSON.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard