Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Soccerboy

As Eudy pointed out, NN is a quality side. However, the 3-0 result was an unfair result to Wando. If I remember correctly, NN first goal was very soft. It went through the Wando's GK hands. That was in the second half with the score 0-0. After that, NN scored a very quality goal. I thought the third goal was scored as the match was winding down, but I do not remember correctly.

I feel that the soft goal gave all the momentum to NN. Prior to that point the game was pretty even.

I believe that the game will be a tight one tonight and feel that Wando will pull it out. Wando definitely has enough to make a run in the playoffs.

J
Brace
Brace
J
An unfair result? Can you elaborate how a 3-0 score can be unfair. I'm not tyring to be confrontational, I am just a bit lost. 3 goals in the back of the net are still 3 goals. If Wando folds under pressure, it is their fault. I will agree that the SV Wando game is going to be a good game tonight!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it was Irmo on the end of a 3-0 loss, Youd have Perry Mason on the case for unluckiness.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Their starting goalkeeper was not there. Hence, the backup was playing and gave up an incredibly soft goal. Which changed the way the game was played and the momentum. It was an unfair result, because they played much better than a 3-0 result indicates. A soft goal and then a goal late resulted in the 3-0 decision. So it went from a possible 1-0 result or even a 0-0 draw to a 3-0 loss. understand now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought he did a pretty good job. Thought Eudy did too. Which part didn't you understand?

NN played a great ten minutes they had three in that span. Sorry Lower but they had three goals in ten minutes in the 2nd half.

Hey Boy did you see the game? Or where you up north.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Thanks Truman. I could not remember, but I do know that the first was soft

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes right thru his hands. One of the worst of the entire tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think we should just quit the talk and let the boys play....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
without a doubt...the team that gets most pumped up and gets up to play will come out on top...

J
Brace
Brace
J
I didn't get to see the game, but I talked with a few people that were there. They did say that the first goal was iffy, but the other two were solid goals. I did not know that Wando was playing with their back up keeper....that can make a huge difference, unless you are really deep on the bench. I do have a better understanding where Lowerstate4A is coming from now. I may not think that Wando is as strong as he does, but we shall find out when the play starts tonight.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard