Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey El Cid maybe we should talk about that stunning men's soccer program you got down there....oops my bad I meant WOmen's.

Stay quiet knob.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh lordy, no you didnt Shearer!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
someone said earlier that Semsar was 7'2 295, which is either a miracle or is Semsar talking himself up, bc the last time i saw him he wasnt more than a bean pole

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well semsar is not as big as that, and he's linky but he's a good defender.

Soccerboy,

I was at the NN vs. Wando game, i was on the sideline for wando as a guest. Yeah 3-0 win for NN, but the game was evenly matched until the tides turned with the first goal. Bad goalkeeping happens to the best, its part of the game. But overall, it was an evenly matched game. NN put two more away at the end of the game, they "sealed the coffin." Oh did i mention that field conditions were horrible, got to factor that in a bit. But wando is strong, thats my alum and hope they win tonight. ( and not to lie i could have bias. but they are still a good team that shows every year at state playoffs.)

G
throw in
throw in
G
I thought Spring Valley and Wando were playing in the first round. It is weird that Norman North is going to be playing. That is why we are still talking about the Wando Norman North game so much, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GOOD POINT

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
anyone have any updates on score?

G
throw in
throw in
G
I heard it was 0-0 at half...I told yall it would be low scoring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1-0 Wando wins....hard fought match by both sides...Wando definetly had many more scoring opportunities just seemed to get unlucky...the Warriors came to play tonight and looked very strong...especially in the 2nd half

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks for the confirmation on semsar...tell his ashley i said hey

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard