his sister*

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccerboy and tigerman,

Just out of curiousity...how do yalls feet taste bc they way yall talked, Wando didnt have a prayer tonight...just wondering what you guys thought....

C
kick off
kick off
C
Nice job tonight, Wando. Keep up the good work. There was also a nice crowd there tonight, too. More than I've ever seen for a Wando game in a long time.

Also, Semsar's not 295... he's about 170. I enjoyed the crowd's reaction to Semsar's yellow card with 4 minutes left in the game. I wonder what he did...

CCR

J
Brace
Brace
J
I didn't say that Wando was going to lose to SV, if you look at my picks for the first round, I picked Wando over SV. I just said it was going to be a close game...everyone was trying to cound SV out. Irmo handled SV each time that they played, so Wando is going to have to play spectacularly to beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SHOCK!! Socceboy in "IRMO IS GREAT" stance.

J
Brace
Brace
J
Hey, I've hopped onto some other band wagons this year. Look for DF to continue their good play, and RV should go deep too.....region 5 is going to take it to pretty much everyone!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GREAT GAME SPRING VALLEY.. We at Wando had a tough time with yall. Hope to see you again this time next year.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard