Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#26543 04/20/05 11:35 PM
B
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
B
I witnessed a Kid at a Gaffney game run head first into the fence that surrounds the field and have a cut run from the fence run down his face and across his eye. He still has the patch over his eye. He bleed everywere. I was just wondering if anyone had something happen like that at there game

coach
coach
Good stuff! Go Gaffney!

bench
bench
There wasn't a lot of blood, but last year a kid at Woodmont got his face broke in 2 places (the skull was fractured above and below his eye)and his sinus cavity crushed at a playoff game. He had to have several reconstructive surgeries to repair the damage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At wando a kid tore his ACL, broke a bone in his need, and all this other stuff this year..playin summerville

throw in
throw in
this year a player on palmetto collided with the chapman goalie and tore ligaments in her foot, then five minutes later chapmans goalie got hit but this time he dislocated his knee that he had just had surgery on a couple months before, i saw the kid after the game and he could barely talk from the pain bein so bad

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
soccernsc: yeah i remember that..it happened first round in the playoffs against us...the guy who ran into your player tore something in his knee

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I haven't seen anything this year, but I do remember one nasty injury. I seen a Stratford sweeper slide after a ball that slipped past him and his keeper, so he attempted to slide and knock it away from the goal, and slid directly into the post, knocking a "mounted" goal back at least 8 inches. His knee-cap was rammed up his thigh atleast a good three inches. Where his knee cap was, was a huge divot. His career came to an end tht night, a shame. I've also saw a guy get his entire nose smashed in one day.

World Cup
World Cup
I remember that time Bobby Boucher (BOO-shey) ran out during halftime and beat the mud dawgs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was playing indoor soccer last summer and two guys went up for a header and as one guy was going up for the header, the guy who mistimed it was coming down and when his mouth hit the top of the guys head it knocked out one of his front teeth and the other one was poking all the way through his bottom lip. The blood was amazing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the grammar in this post deserves and a +

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard