Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah i have seen one of those jaw to the top of the head situations before. Not too pretty!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw this one guy...he jumped eighteen feet in the air and landed on the referee doing an elbow drop and dislocated the refs clavicle and uteris in one fluid motion. The ref just got back up and took off his flip flop and started yelling at the guy as if he were an old black woman yelling at her son in a super market.

"Don't make me break my foot off in your A**!"

Not really...but I really wished that would happen.

I saw a guy kick a volley off of a punt by the goalie and hit a guy in the face that was only about three feet in front of him. Needless to say, the guy hit the ground before the ball did. It was vicious; we watched that video for the rest of the week. Good times...good times...

goal
goal
LMFAO!!!!! Now that's funny, I don't care who you are, that there is funny!

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
SF

When you discuss someone's grammar, you may want to make sure that your grammar is correct also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few years ago a guy from Southside Christian was playing in our homecoming game he had just scored. he was going to do a backflip, right before he went to do it a teamate grabbed his jersey right before he did it, it messed up his timing, when he landed he tore his ACl and his MCl, endind his soccer career right there. it was a pretty nasty thing to watch.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Once, years ago a player for the visiting team flipped in the air and landed on his wrist snapping it. The crack could be heard all over the stadium. What made matters worse was the kid had lost two fingers in a shop accident a couple of years before. We spent a good 30 minutes looking for the two missing fingers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread is disturbing. I'm sure these posts make people really want to play soccer.

bench
bench
B-L Panther- yeah both players took rough hits in that game, but on the good side, now that he is gully healed, he still loves to play.

Only other thing that I have seen that was rough was my son in club soccer last fall got caught in the face from a goal kick... literally knocked his lights out, but he still plays without any hestitation..... he just loves the game that much.

B
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
B
I have had some bad injuries and am thankful that none were carrier ending not that my carrier will go much after high school . But I thank before for there sharing. This sounds sick but let there be many more stories hopefully were things work out ok in the end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
last year in the aiport preseason tourney, airport was playing gilbert and one of our (airport) defenders was playing up top..anyway he was on a breakaway and gilbert's keeper came out sliding to get the ball but our player tried to shoot the ball anyway..instead of striking the ball he struck the keeper's leg, shattering it..people in the stadium parking lot heard the kid's leg break. It was definately the sickest sound I have ever heard.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard