Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Beg4money i can tell you it is pretty ruff first hand. 2 years ago i hit the post with my knee on a cross ball and dislocated it with an impact fracture on my patela. After playing a year on it i had surgery and came back this year only to dislocate my other knee in the 3rd game of the season going in aginst a keeper.

J
world cup
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by benp:
I saw this kid from ben lippen was recieving a pass against CN in indoor while running backwards, as he turned, his foot didn't turn with him, causing his kneecap to pop out of its socket

Was this unfortunate BL player you by any chance? ... Mr. Knee Braces?

hat-trick
hat-trick
oh...yeah, i forgot...that was me.

B
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
B
Dadruff sounds like life has been rough for you Hope your not a senior and you get an injury free year next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This kid from Crestwood a few years back had a nasty flip-throw. He was going to throw it in, did the first half of his flip, and got his head stuck in the ground. His body did not stop moving, however, and he decapitated himself. I pray for that kid's family every day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One Of My Best Friends Got His Front Tooth Knocked Out By A Soccer Ball. I Found It Like 5 Mins Later. He Played For Calhoun A. His Name Was Jonathan Puckett, Hes Playing Soccer For Sburg college

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A long time ago in U11 our team had one of those double sided portable goals at practice. The wind was blowing very hard that day. As the wind blew, it blew the goal over and this kid was standing in the wrong spot. The crossbar hit him square in the head. He still has the scare to prove it. Oh yeah, he is fine now, now that he has learned to deal with only having 90% of his brain. Today this guy is the sickest in the air I have ever seen.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard