Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lee Johnson has 31 goals for Wilson this season.

hat-trick
hat-trick
I think it is amusing that, after the wilson coach says it is unwise to tell secrets, a wilson player (I'm assuming) posts wilson's leading scorer. haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Arroyo

43 goal
23 assists

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not knocking wilson at all but it kind of proves my recent statement, wilson schedule isnt the strongest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wel someone from sa broke the scoring record at sa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
benp, I'm the ex-coach. I quit to spend time with my own kids. wfc, I know we play a little known team by the name of West Florence. BY the way didn't you guys play in that same "weak" region until this year. What place did West finish in their new region this year? I haven't had a chance to look.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wilson coach, yes we played in that weak region as well but we also play many teams outside of our region and 4a teams last year. this year we are still in a weak region but still have a tough schedule with 6 or 7 ranked opponents. all my recent statement meant was that some of the teams reporting their top goal scorer were from teams who play a relatively weak schedule. if you can look at our schedule and call it "weak" then i will apologize and take back every post on this topic.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard