Page 1 of 2 1 2
#27206 04/26/05 06:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anyone know when this game from last week will be made up?

corner kick
corner kick
Wednesday 4/26 at Fort Mill
JV at 5:30
Varsity at 7:00

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
I heard over the weekend that regardless what happens in this match, Northwestern holds the region tiebreaker. Thus, giving them the number 1 seed in the upstate. The best FM could do is share the region title.

On another note, the upperstate bracket appears to be set up the best as NW and SA will only meet in the Upperstate Finals. It looks like Irmo and Wando would have to meet in the Quarters (ie Saturday).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what about Dutch Fork, James Island, or Hilton Head in the lowerstate. Lowerstate 4A, you are there, won't you tell me about their chances? What about Valley?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be interesting to see what happens here with the midstate teams, mainly 4A Region V. Ridge View looks like they are playing well heading into the tournament. Shearer, can you help me out with this one?

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
I mean there has been a consensus top 4 teams among the posters of this board and also among the rankings. The top 4 has been SA, NW, Wando and Irmo, but there are numerous teams in both the upper and lower that could advance. I was just pointing out that the brackets are not set up in the lowerstate for the top 2 seeds to meet in the lowerstate final assuming that they make it. Plus the lowerstate is very difficult as it appears that Wando will have to play SV in the first round. Wando's region matches up against Irmo's this year. That makes Wando's and Irmo's route very difficult.

I will try to post a bracket update on the 4A seedings topic sometime later.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am guessing that it is wednesday 4/27 since today is tuesday 4/26

brace
brace
I'm sure that we will get into the guessing later on this week, but my gut, which gets bigger every year, tells me that Northwestern will not meet SA for the Upper state finals. Someone is going to be surprised.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having played these two teams twice in last week or 2...im guessing Nw 3 FM 1. I want FM to win but northwestern is just to tough imo.

world cup
world cup
CFlag,

Who could possibly pull the upset? FM is on track for a second round match up with SA....but FM is not in Lowerstate4A's Consensus Top 4. Perhaps if we had a Consensus Top 5, we could consider FM.

Who could pull the surprise?

I also like Summerville in the lower state. Saw them play in B-C's tournament and I was impressed. Lowerstate4A, you're down that way, does Summerville have a shot at getting to Columbia?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard