Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
last time these 2 teams played it was a great match going into pks. With the show that the FM keeper put on the last time i could easly see the second game going into OT or even pks and everyone knows anything can happen in pks.

brace
brace
I want to save my predictions for later on in the week, but since you asked, here are two possibilities that might stop NW and Sa in the upper championship. 1) Mauldin has the speed and ability to beat NW. It doesn't mean they will, but from what I heard their meeting early in the season was a pretty close game. 2) If SA can lose to North Aug., then FM or a few others can beat them. Again, it doesn't mean it will happen but this IS the playoffs. Things don't always go as scripted. Remember, it's always easy to pick the favorites.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S'ville, DF, and Valley ALL have very good chances of winning some big games in the tournament....none of these teams should be looked past and we could see a major first round upset if Wando thinks Valley will be an easy match up....

world cup
world cup
Coach,

You are correct. My mistake, FM's path would be Wren and then Dorman (assuming both win).

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
I have seen Summerville play and they appeared to be extremely organized and kept possession fairly well. However, they seem to lack quality scorers. The game I saw was a 0-0 draw. That game was mainly played in the midfield. I would keep an eye on Hilton Head and DF in the lowerstate to pull some upsets. In the upperstate, Fort Mill and NA could pull off some early round upsets in my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard