Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Goal
Goal
ps

the name says shut^&play not "let's give em a good down south beatin'!!!" -cool phrase btw, mind if i borrow it for a sec?

soccer is won and lost on the field. It is NOT won on whether or not your "boys" had cuts and bruises on them the next morning.

The incident was ugly and has no place in any sport. In real life you go to jail.

BUT, that being said...
10 years from now the score reads 2-1 BC not a "SUPER COOL DOWN SOUTH BEATIN BROKE OUT" as you so eloquently put. how's that for accuracy?

G
throw in
throw in
G
Shut up and play your demeanor reminds me of something similar to angry squirrel. Perhaps you should lay off the caffeine. Use your big boy voice and you may garner a little more respect from your peers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, and you're an idiot. Learn some grammar, shut-it.

goal
goal
haha..I bet you would "give it up" scdrewablnk(aka-loser), oh wait, seems you already do. I know if I was taking it I would sound like a little girl too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lyke butt a247 .......hey man are you trying to tell us something???

Well done on coming back to school w/out bruises....one question did you come back w/ a win??? Oh no well then shut your redneck a@@ up....you should be embarassed that your players were involved ....this type of thing gives soccer a black eye for the rest of us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
benp,
from what i understand, there is a way that you determine how many times you have to sit out of a game. i think that you have to report the incident and talk to some guy and he will determine how long. i guess it depends on the offense. please do not quote me on that. With Sean, the guy from Airport, i think that the incident was reported and he only had to sit one game because of a minor offense. i am unsure though. hope i have helped. thanks sorry if i am inaccurate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much hostility on this topic!! Best of luck to both teams in the playoffs. I hope these two teams represent Columbia well in both the upperstate and lowerstate, respectively.

On a more historical note:

"Americans play to win at all times. I wouldn't give a hoot and he** for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor ever lose a war.
George S. Patton"

I'm pretty sure I would consider Vietnam a loss... anyone else?

goal
goal
Hold your horses there, old junkie! First, this quote by Patton was made well before Vietnam. Second, we may have not taken down the commie "bass turds" from the north, but we did stop the aggresive movement on the south. The dope smoking liberal Pansies here at home kept us from totally obliterating them. I will not elaborate further! So it was not a loss! The only loss on this thread is Flora's, 2-1 ladies, how you like them apples?

coach
coach
---------------------------------------------
Baseball is 90 % mental, the other half is physical.
---Yogi Berra
---------------------------------------------

B
goal
goal
B
A liability on the field is an ass-set on the bench.

Chal Port

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard