Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just for clarification Airport did indeed sit out the player who was red carded in the first Dreher game, fortunately it was the Storm Thurmond game. That explains why nobody paid attention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
was it 3 or 4 red cards that BC earned sending in the tape trying to get flora into trouble?

coach
coach
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
---Mario Andretti.

goal
goal
The real ? is, why do you like butt so much? You just keep butt munching and let the ones who know make statements, your ridiculous questioning as a way to start rumors is just in poor taste.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Show me a man who wants nothing more than a mega club in Columbia........and I will show you an idiot!"

----Shearer------

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AH2K3,

Whose talkin about butt....?

Ok enough of the trash talk people. BC won the game fair and square. Good game played from both sides of the bench. Always a good game played between Flora and BC. congrats on the win BC.

"It is better to let someone think of you as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"- unknown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by AH2K3:
The real ? is, why do you like butt so much? You just keep butt munching and let the ones who know make statements, your ridiculous questioning as a way to start rumors is just in poor taste.

Wow, anyone else see what I mean about the hostility? What is the need for the hard talk.. I don't think I said anything to insult you, General Patton, or this great country that never lost a war!!! Just keep being hard and I will go back to my butt munching with all my dope smoking liberal pansy friends.

Yes good game to both teams, sorry I missed it.

GO AMERICA!!!!!!!

Goal
Goal
you're a weird guy ace, a weird guy

what movie??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ace Ventura?