Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
#28276 05/06/05 08:13 PM
goal
goal
Coach, you call ME harsh, then call me low-rent? THAT was harsh! I can't win for losing - somebody on another thread told me I was too polite, and now you slam me for being too harsh.

It usually goes against my nature to divulge this type of information (kinda like a magician with his tricks) but I will do it this ONE time.

Listen carefully....my earlier posting about the "Irmo Conspiracy" was pure and unadulterated SARCASM....nothing else.

I tried my best to make it sound SO ridiculous that NO ONE could POSSIBLY believe I was being serious, but obviously I failed. Either that, or you are extremely slow.

The truth is that I am a huge Irmo fan. I have even been on the famed W.C. Hawkins field more than a few times. Heck, I might have even taken my turn holding that State Championship trophy over my head before....

#28277 05/06/05 08:31 PM
J
world cup
world cup
J
[Mad] ..you're killing my Closeminded-Yuppie Irmo stereotype with the sarcasm/banter..

#28278 05/06/05 08:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are loco, I mean crazy. Sorry hispanic haters!!

I was able to find you guys on the net, very impressive.

www.icyhotstunta.com/

#28279 05/06/05 10:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay boys, here is a Mom's opinion. I have been watching my children play soccer for the last 18 years..I have coached, I have hugged; I have cried, yelled and laughed! There are a lot of emotions from fans and parents...there are a hundred times more from the players. I give a lot of respect to the boys who go out there every day and play their hearts out. Sometimes emotion and adrenaline take over, but usually it is contained. The best part about this sport, is watching the boys dubbed "RIVALS" and "ARCH ENEMIES" play their hearts out during the match and then hug each other when it is over. You are all champions..I hope you will take this Mom's advice and act that way. As for the adults, remember that we are talking about kids, and whether you are a coach or a referee (Who both unfortunately get berated way too often!) you are a role model for these kids and you need to remember that too. Good luck to all the teams who have played the best that they can, and to the teams moving forward this weekend...play like you've never played before!!! And be proud of the outcome, knowing you did the best you could do.

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard