Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Brace
Brace
Who was taken to the hospital? We all hope and pray for his full recovery. Please keep us posted.
As for HH, they are definitely one of the best sides we have faced in a long time. They have a rare combination of skill, tactical knowledge, and determination.
Congrats on a great season and don't bother calling us for a match next year. We'll pass.. [Wink]

L
lfc Offline
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
L
The injury was a lacerated kidney to the stopper, Kyle Scanlin. It was a physical game and he took a hard hit.

I really do not know much else, but I watched the game and, while I saw Kyle take and give a few bumps, I do not recall anything inappropriate or extreme.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i saw the game also and i believe he might have taken a knee to the lower back, side region while battling for a 50-50 ball with some DF players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#3 and #5 and #10 in HH are the best players in the STATE they were yes tired from the game that they played against RV

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo is strong. They're always strong. Sometimes that's a disadvantage because of the pressure they have.

DF have all the talent in the world to even go for state. They can hurt Irmo a lot with kids like Dany Cates, Goolet, Drew Sams, Kerry, and they're solid in the back. Jason is good too.

I think Dany would come out strong and show everybody that he the best or one of the best freshmens in the state ( I said that). If DF plays smart, I wouldn't be surprise to see them going or winning the state.

DF has the talent, they just have come out to win, come out to beat Irmo. Irmo isn't great, I mean they're good but not as strong as they were the last two years.

DF definatelly have a chance, and I said this because I know who they got, and I've seen Irmo playing a couples of times. I know about soccer too!

They're both good, both have talent, so is all about coaching. Hoping that coach Q come out with his best player and his best strategy.

GO FOXES, NOW YOU GUYS HAVE THE CHANCE TO WIN IT THIS YEAR AND NEXT YEAR!

"GO HARD OR GO HOME"

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard