Page 1 of 2 1 2
#28493 05/07/05 03:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who do you guys think will win this game? And what thoughts do you have on the game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who ever wants it the most!

S
throw in
throw in
S
what's the word on HH and DF?? No one's talking about this one...

L
lfc Offline
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
L
DF 1
HH 0

PKs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilton Head dominated and controled the ball the most of the game, but just couldnt put the ball in the net. DF's keeper played a hell of game, saving his team on many occasions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is DF's Keeper?

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
Hilton Head may have controlled the majority of the play in bits of the 2nd half, but definitely not the 1st half. Dutch Fork has more scoring oppurtunities than did Hilton Head in the 1st half and controlled the possession. Hilton was not playing their game in the first half and did not possess the ball well. Dutch Fork's keeper is a sophomore named Jason McCabe.

R
goal kick
goal kick
R
I would have to agree more with Midland. I thought the game was well played by both teams. It was extremely physical and the momentum changed about every 5 minutes. I haven't seen any stats on the game, but they should be very close. One thing that I do know is that HH was a quality team and was well coached and whoever #3 was, he might have had the hardest shot on goal I have seen this year. It has been fun to watch this young DF team grow thru region play and into the playoffs. If we can get over a couple of nagging injuries from the last couple of games, who knows what can happen. Good luck to HH next year and keep it going DF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agreed the game was well played by both teams. However, the game was entirely too physical. One HH player was transported by ambulance to MUSC in the middle of the night for internal injuries. A serious injury that could have been prevented if the game had been controlled by the ref!

L
lfc Offline
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
L
It was an intense, physical game on both sides of the ball. You have to give the edge in the first half to DF and in the second half to HH. I thought that the pressure that HH applied in the second half and overtime was very high, but DF never rattled and fought through it.

You hate to see a season end in PKs, but it had to end somehow and that game could have gone on for a very long time.

DF is a very good side. Best of luck to them for the remainder of the season.

Brace
Brace
Who was taken to the hospital? We all hope and pray for his full recovery. Please keep us posted.
As for HH, they are definitely one of the best sides we have faced in a long time. They have a rare combination of skill, tactical knowledge, and determination.
Congrats on a great season and don't bother calling us for a match next year. We'll pass.. [Wink]

L
lfc Offline
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
L
The injury was a lacerated kidney to the stopper, Kyle Scanlin. It was a physical game and he took a hard hit.

I really do not know much else, but I watched the game and, while I saw Kyle take and give a few bumps, I do not recall anything inappropriate or extreme.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i saw the game also and i believe he might have taken a knee to the lower back, side region while battling for a 50-50 ball with some DF players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#3 and #5 and #10 in HH are the best players in the STATE they were yes tired from the game that they played against RV

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo is strong. They're always strong. Sometimes that's a disadvantage because of the pressure they have.

DF have all the talent in the world to even go for state. They can hurt Irmo a lot with kids like Dany Cates, Goolet, Drew Sams, Kerry, and they're solid in the back. Jason is good too.

I think Dany would come out strong and show everybody that he the best or one of the best freshmens in the state ( I said that). If DF plays smart, I wouldn't be surprise to see them going or winning the state.

DF has the talent, they just have come out to win, come out to beat Irmo. Irmo isn't great, I mean they're good but not as strong as they were the last two years.

DF definatelly have a chance, and I said this because I know who they got, and I've seen Irmo playing a couples of times. I know about soccer too!

They're both good, both have talent, so is all about coaching. Hoping that coach Q come out with his best player and his best strategy.

GO FOXES, NOW YOU GUYS HAVE THE CHANCE TO WIN IT THIS YEAR AND NEXT YEAR!

"GO HARD OR GO HOME"

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard