Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#28777 05/09/05 12:00 AM
L
lfc Offline
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
L
lex -

Not trying to argue, just want to give DF credit for the win.

#28778 05/09/05 02:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo is strong. They're always strong. Sometimes that's a disadvantage because of the pressure they have.

DF have all the talent in the world to even go for state. They can hurt Irmo a lot with kids like Dany Cates, Goolet, Drew Sams, Kerry, and they're solid in the back. Jason is good too.

I think Dany would come out strong and show everybody that he the best or one of the best freshmens in the state ( I said that). If DF plays smart, I wouldn't be surprise to see them going or winning the state.

DF has the talent, they just have come out to win, come out to beat Irmo. Irmo isn't great, I mean they're good but not as strong as they were the last two years.

DF definatelly have a chance, and I said this because I know who they got, and I've seen Irmo playing a couples of times. I know about soccer too!

They're both good, both have talent, so is all about coaching. Hoping that coach Q come out with his best player and his best strategy.

GO FOXES, NOW YOU GUYS HAVE THE CHANCE TO WIN IT THIS YEAR AND NEXT YEAR!

"GO HARD OR GO HOME"

#28779 05/10/05 04:16 AM
J
Brace
Brace
J
DF usually plays a boom ball type of game against Irmo. That isn't going to cut it this time. Irmo is going to possess the ball, and DF isn't going to be able to score too many goals off of fast breaks/quick outlet passes. Don't get me wrong, DF is a really good team, but their year is going to be next year.

#28780 05/09/05 05:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long balls can win sometimes... I mean that is not real soccer, but if you have the right people to play it... long balls is not bad.

Is all about about the Coach... If Coach Q put some special people on key players, and they get a goal early... DF can get away with it. DF Defensivelly is very solid, Nicky is a great captain... Keep would take care of Prince.

Dany can make it happen, he was the best player on JV last year as an eight grader. We'll see.

I wouldn't say is a 50-50 game, but at least is a 55-45, DF is looking better every game they play. We'll bring a good crowd too.

When you mix talent with a good strategy you can beat anymore... You saw Liverpol bringing down "SuperChelsea?"

That's how it goes DF win 1-0 or in PK's

GO FOXES!

#28781 05/09/05 11:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fernomeno, maybe before you start talking about DF so much you should learn how to spell their names, it's DanNy Cates, Carey Hite with a C and not a K, and it's Steven GoUlet, with a u and not two O's. To know so much about the team you are horrible with names. Another thing, a lot of people are saying Dutch Fork will win for the simple reason that it's a rivalry game and it's for a berth for to the state championship. However for Irmo it's the last home game for thirteen seniors and there wouldn't be a worst thing in the world to have your senior season ended at your last home game against your arch rivals as they go play for the state championship. There shouldn't be a single reason one DF player should want it more than any Irmo player. It will be a great match and DF is very good to be so young but Irmo has the experience and is my favorite to win.

#28782 05/10/05 01:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo will win 2-0.

#28783 05/10/05 01:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i know irmo has won state a few times, what about dutch fork? i pulling for the underdog!

#28784 05/10/05 01:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dutch Fork has never won a state championship, they've been there once but lost to Irmo on the 8th pk in 1998

#28785 05/10/05 01:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im pulling for dutch fork...2-1 DF

#28786 05/10/05 12:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered