Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Naw man, it was 6-0...but i did hit the post. We were doing pretty good, until the end of the first half, when they scored twice in less than a minute which put them up by 3. One was a handball in the box, and hte other, i don't remember. The second half wasn't really anything, cause we gave up. Anyway, Eastside is a good team. Not quite what i expected, but good. They're probably gonna win state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good game. i dont know about giving up as leadfoot before me described. Eastside did pretty much put it away at the end of the first half.. but in the second Daniel came out trying. they put alot of effort in every loose ball, normally ending up on their back because they were getting tossed around the field. even dirk nowitski (tall guy in middle) couldnt do anything. but could job Daniel, and good season. congrats to eastside, and good luck at state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
eastside better get ready for socastee

brace
brace
quote:
Originally posted by thundertoe:
Naw man, it was 6-0...but i did hit the post. We were doing pretty good, until the end of the first half, when they scored twice in less than a minute which put them up by 3. One was a handball in the box, and hte other, i don't remember. The second half wasn't really anything, cause we gave up. Anyway, Eastside is a good team. Not quite what i expected, but good. They're probably gonna win state.

If Eastside is considered a "good" team, then Daniel must be considered an very "avaerage" team.

Eastside is much better than a "good" team.

brace
brace
Sorry. I meant "average".

brace
brace
quote:
Originally posted by thundertoe:

If Eastside is considered a "good" team, then Daniel must be considered an very "avaerage" team.

Eastside is much better than a "good" team.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard