Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
#29162 05/13/05 02:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey dude you need to chill out on our coach. ya'll always say crap about him that he doesn't deserve. he is darn good, just look at his record while he has been here. yeah we have alot of talent but talent doesn't get you anywhere w/o good coaching. i'm probably going to get in trouble for posting this but i'm sick and tired of people raggin on him and saying that he is a terrible coach. lay off

#29163 05/13/05 02:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SA chill. It was a joke. I know Paul and in fact am a good friend of his. Someone wrote this crap at the beginning of the year. I am just making fun of that being said earlier by someone who does not know Paul. But good to see your loyalty to Paul. Good Luck SAT

#29164 05/13/05 03:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sagk1 is steve francis not goose

#29165 05/13/05 03:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo's midfield is excellent. Christian Monroe is an excellent player and doesn't get the credit he deserves. Spencer is excellent and will be playing with Goose and Jamal next year for the Cock's. Sony is a baller. Played for a National Championship as the starting attacking center midfielder for the fire. Now plays for the New State Champions CESA. I would give Irmo's midfield the edge over everyone's. SA midfield is not as strong however what they lack in ability (And its not a huge gap) they make up with strength, speed, and hustle. I would say that SA would be very competitive vs. Irmo in the midfield.

#29166 05/13/05 04:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo 2- SA 0
Irmo is cleary the best team in the state hands down...and nobody can beat them right now...

#29167 05/13/05 11:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody is beatable anyday of the week. I think it will be a great game and a close game.

#29168 05/13/05 01:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Least you forget ghostwriter18... several of the SA boys were also on that team. Mr. Hyatt and Mr. Gulick, I believe will take care of business. Hyatt hasn't been given any credit whatsoever. He'll be leavin' it at the field come this Saturday. Jamal on the other hand is only a junior and will be returning next year. The defense of SA will rock and the great walls of Irmo will come tumbling down.

green is not looking very well on most of you....

#29169 05/13/05 02:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't really agree with everything ghostwrite said about Irmo's mid.

For one, Soni is given too much credit for what he does. Yeah, he is a presence in the middle, but good god is he slow. He got beat almost everytime in the DF game and made a lot of unforced erros in passing.

Spencer is solid, but easy to push around. He does have some of the best free kicks in the state though. Same with Monroe.

Clayton on the left is fast a good with the ball at his feet.

And darn Jeff's throw.

As for Zack, just score on him once and you'll ruin his game.

#29170 05/13/05 03:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kiddinu402
Registered Member
Member # 1729

Rate Member posted May 12, 2005 11:12 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sagk1 is steve francis not goose

Isn't "Steve Francis" a basketball player...lol I think it's Craig Francis so yeah.

#29171 05/13/05 05:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I haven't seen South Aiken. I'm a DF fan. I tell you what. Is hard to beat Irmo.

I played againts them. They're Irmo man. Savitz is the deal.

Prinze is good. That number 3 controlls the game. Monroe, and Moody are good too.

I don't have a favorite but since I live in Irmo, I expect Irmo to represent our town just like they always do.

South Aiken needs more than one player to win this game. Good luck to both teams.

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard