Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#29318 05/23/05 12:39 AM
F
goal kick
goal kick
F
If in regulation, we tied CC, twice, doesn't that mean that in regulation this year we were equal? and CC outscored you 3-1 this year. Therefore, by the law of syllogism, we would outscore you 3-1... But I doubt you know what "syllogism" means.

#29319 05/23/05 12:58 AM
E
throw in
throw in
E
I was always taught that it didn't really matter cause the seasons over? So why dont yall just go ahead and hit each other or something to settle it

#29320 05/23/05 01:00 AM
Brace
Brace
SCSkeeper-
Your posts are so funny. You have no idea if you would beat AMHS. Your assumptions are false b/c you failed to score on CCES on at least one occasion. It is true that we were unable to score on CCES, but anyone who suggests that we did not have chances was not at either game. Both of our games versus CCES were even. They had chances but so did we. How about us hitting the cross bar inside 20 seconds or twice hitting the side netting or the two world class saves the CCES GK made-- one of those was in OT. That was only the state final game. Give me some highlights from your games. Oh wait, none of you highlights came in the state finals though. So give me some of those regular season highlights.

I think you are just frustrated at your inability to beat CCES, and your only outlet is to trash AMHS. We can look at each of our games and realistically see how we could have won both games. However, we cannot comment on any of your games b/c we never saw you play, but on the other hand, you have no right to say anything about us b/c you never saw us play. The only way to settle this is to play. You guys come to us in 2006 and we'll come to you in 2007.

Why don't you try SCISA?

#29321 05/23/05 01:17 AM
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
the voice of reason - actually although SCSKEEPER's posts may seem a bit absurd at times, he has some very valid points in which I shall, at this time, reiterate so that you might be able to understand them a bit better. First off, you make a very good opint in your intorduction of your previous post when you point out your lack of ability to score on CC. THank you for pointing that out, because it is in fact very true. SCSKEEPER opinted out that we did score on them. In order to beat a team goals are needed to score. yes we lost, but we did partial the work to getting our win...you guys did not however. With no goals you cannot win a game, in case ya weren't aware of that. Obviously you guys have some sort of solid team in order to hang with them, as well as us, as seen in our scores in the games we played. Your continual repetition of your STATE game is quite humorous, for there is little to no competition in the lowerstate. Congrats - you defeated Bamberg, GSSM, and whoever else is down there, who have little to no significance in 1a soccer, bc they aren't anything special. So, you guys made it to the state finals, WOO HOO!!!! job well done, if you consider that something to brag about. I dare you to play upperstate teams, mainly us in the reg. season, and CC and we'll see where you stand. You are also right in your comment that you can make no comments about our games for you did not attend our games. We had many chances against them as well, and hit the cross bar several times, and the US game did not go our way (with 2 minutes left in the game). Also might I point out to you that 2 of our starters (a striker, and myself) were out in the majority of that game due to injuries. However, SCSKEEPER has you on one point. He HAS seen you play, in the state game. He was there, and he can judge your teams skill, because he observed it first hand. He can make assumptions, unlike you, for he witnessed your amazing, well earned state game, in which you failed to score against CC. Ya gotta score to win man, and for y'all, I guess it just wasn't happenin. Maybe the freshman on our team that DID score on them could run a soccer camp or somethin for your strikers?? just a thought

#29322 05/23/05 03:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May I settle this?

Neither of the two teams in question beat Christ Church. Therefore this post is over. Blackville-Hilda rules all.

#29323 05/23/05 03:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having played AM twice this season, and SSC 3 times this season i am able to say that AM is a much better team than is SSC. AM would win 9 of 10 games against SSC.

Also, even though we (CC) had a majority of the play both games against AM they were able to be dangerous and had chances to win the game. Never, not a single moment against SSC was I ever worried that we would not win the game. SSC is the ranked 3rd for a reason.

The only reason im on here is to look at the North/South rosters, AM and SSC listen to the guy who posted previously, the season is over-who cares now.

Just want to add that yes SSC did score on us this season, but if you look back we shutout SSC for the previous 10 times we played yall, i guess once every 10 games or so you get lucky and get a goal

#29324 05/23/05 05:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fletcher, ure gay. Please respond to my comment about how much better than you I would be at soccer if I had've stuck with it. The only thing that you have over me is experience and you know it. Everyone on your team plays soccer, we have like 8 guys that never even played soccer untill high school and we can still hang with you. You aren't all ure cracked up to be. Eastside would take your buttholes and turn them inside out. And I was at the AM game and they are not that good. Our good players are better than they're good players but they're mediocre players are
better than our mediocre players, so it would be a good game and could go either way. Anyways, I'm kinda tired of running around this little circle, constantly argueing with you. I really don't feel like wasting my time on rich d1ckhead little pricks like you. You won, good job, your not that great...other teams would kill you, its kinda sad a team with players who are new to the game can almost beat you. Come to think of it, its really sad...so basically you're not good...and I'm tired and am going to bed. Breeya

#29325 05/23/05 05:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Message removed due to immature content. [Mad]

[ May 23, 2005, 06:45 AM: Message edited by: Kevin Heise ]

#29326 05/23/05 01:42 PM
F
goal kick
goal kick
F
Ali, the argument that you scored a goal on them means nothing. We beat Mid-Carolina 11-2, and Hanahan 6-0, but anyone would easily say that Hanahan was by far the better team. Just because you slipped one in means nothing.

#29327 05/23/05 03:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha, dave i'm just messin around

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard