Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#29328 05/24/05 04:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fletcher you are good yes, and you are going to play soccer in college, but so am I. and i am only a junior. how can you say you were never worried, we score 5 min after you scored and then hit the crossbar a few times in the second half, true you did to, but we had you guys scared for a little bit. your coach got so scared he wizzed in his pants after we scored. yes your shot was nice but the goal by our freshman was so much nicer than yours. and we would beat AM, WE SCORED!!!

#29329 05/23/05 05:07 PM
F
goal kick
goal kick
F
SCS, get it through your head. You're comparing your offense to our offense, when you should really compare your offense to our defense. WHO CARES if you have a slightly better offense than we do? (But I'm not saying you actually do) What good does it do if you can't get it past the defense? Offense sells tickets, defense wins games. And who cares if a goal is nicer than another. Style doesn't matter! A goal is a goal, no matter how it's scored. If its a bullet from 40 yards out or a slow roller that barely makes it in the net. Or what about this example. We beat Hanahan twice (6-0, 4-0), and Waccamaw twice (3-2, and 4-1). Based on those scores, YOUR LOGIC would assume that Waccamaw would easily win because "they scored." But if you saw, Hanahan won 4-1. Now if you use this as an analogy, where CC is us, Waccamaw is SSC, and Hanahan is AM, I think you get the drift. You cannot say, ya'll WOULD beat us when you have not played us. Why don't you come down and play us next year, and we'll go up and play you in 07?

#29330 05/23/05 10:55 PM
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Once again, SSC is talking about the "shoulda, coulda, woulda's again." You guys are a bunch of clowns. Let it go. If you guys think your so good, then get your coach or ad to call AM or vice-versa and play next year. It's that simple. Talking trash on here does nothing but make people like me laugh at how mad you guys get (VERY FUNNY!!!)

SSC, go ahead and hang it up cause you guys won't beat CC!!! Check back into reality.

DCA, are you gay??? You post some comments that are out their sometimes and seem to have some gay tendencies to them. If so, congrats. Your gay pride day was last week.

#29331 05/24/05 04:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
funny striker you know when the gay pride day was. Kinda sad actually, and the post that was banned was a joke...get a clue. 2fast4u, get this through your head...you can't win a game without scoring...YOU CANNOT WIN NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOUR DEFENSE IS UNLESS YOU SCORE!!!!. Its so simple, how do you not see that. Your defense was not good enough to stop CC...yes, good enough to take them to Pks and OT, but still not good enough in OT, AND your offense was not good enough to score to even have a chance at winning. Our defense let 2 slip by, but their defense let us slip one by too. They didn't however let any slip by in your game, therefore you had no chance at winning with NO goals... gosh, such simple concepts...do you not understand.

#29332 05/24/05 06:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that was one of my friends. But anyways, I hate all of you and this is a mute point so lets drop it.

#29333 05/24/05 02:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's "moot" DCA. Why don't you guys have a poll on a new thread? That would be interesting. Go ahead and put my vote in for AM.

Massey power ratings should be out soon, and that will not please you guys from SSC.

#29334 05/24/05 09:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AM talk to your coach, we would be more than happy to come to your place and beat you. or you can come to our place and we would beat you, that simple.

#29335 05/28/05 12:49 AM
A
bench
bench
A
I'd like to say something on behalf of Bamberg's Soccer Team, I'm a player here. This year, 2005 we were the ONLY, "True" public school left in 1a. Now all of you who are with Southside Christian, Academic Magnet, and Christ Church who say we suck, etc......you can shove it alright. I know that yall recruit and you have a very diverse selection of Good Players. It's easy for yall private/publice school boys to put together a good team and kick butt. Then to say that boys who are at public schools suck, just because they aren't as good as you yuppie private boys! Like I said earlier, shove it.

#29336 05/28/05 01:07 AM
F
goal kick
goal kick
F
We're a public school that doesn't recruit (Academic Magnet)

#29337 05/28/05 02:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i go to Southside Christian and we do not recruit. the only 1A school that recruits is Christ Church, and that is why they keep winning the state championship every year.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard