Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
goal
goal
Sexy Grapefruit, I agree with you about the SA defense - they deserve most of the credit. I don't know about the 3/4 to 1, though. Both teams had numerous chances.

You are right about Jugal Dulal - he came off the bench for an injured Irmo player and was amazing! He is definitely one to watch.

Brace
Brace
The ball for the state championship games obviously sucked. Players were "tripping" all over the ball during the games (and I saw four of them)! Why do they play with such sucky balls?

goal
goal
michaelangelo, I have to disagree - I was very skeptical about this Geathers kid going into the game tonight, but while I don't think he some some soccer god, he is very fast and very skilled. I saw his goal again on the news, and it was a pretty nice one. I was impressed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as for jamal i think he is the real deal.....but he needs to finish better...against nw he had like 3 chances in front of goal and shanked shanked them and when he goes 1 v 1 with a player he looses the ball cuz he tries to split 2 defenders or do something fancy.....he did score two goals in that game and won teh state championship so what more can you ask for....but who cares about him.....that goose kid is some1 i think can be a very good college player at usc....looking forward to seeing him ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the officiating was terrible in the Eastside vs. Socastee game. Matt Huff got a yellow card 8 seconds into the game. And that center ref, "the ref of the year" gave all of the calls to Socastee. The first 25 minutes of that game by Eastside was absolutely flawless. I was amazed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah what was with that? The guy must have been really excited about getting his plaque because he gave out like 5 cards in the first half and he did it really over-dramatically. And also from what i saw Eastside looked like the best team in state they crushed in the first half.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jamal is the real deal! I'm sure that green you are wearing must be about choking you by now. I don't recall seeing any of you out there on the field. Only in your dreams..... You can all critisize...but give SA a hand! YOU DID IT BOYS! Let everyone pick that game apart... but YOU did it. SOUTH AIKEN HIGH SCHOOL BOYS AND GIRLS SOCCER ROCKS! WE LOVE YOU TOO AIKEN HIGH!

Goal
Goal
quote:
Originally posted by Sexual Grapefruit:
Irmo fans are such babies. Eastside players are such babies.

A-F-ING-MEN

corner kick
corner kick
nobody is gonna comment on Jamal's and gooses obvious attempt to get a yellow. I thought it was pretty awesome at first, but after later thought i just kinda thought it was an unsportsmanlike thing to do

Goal
Goal
BS

GO COCKS!!!!

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard