A
they were

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well just look at some other posts on other threads around this site and tell me that they are not crying CC earned their state rings yesterday and you guys try to blame the ref for your loss. I would say blame your very under average keeper for not being able to save a ball cleanly all day. Also Emerald never had a problem with the SAT form what i know you guys were the ones who kept having ssceduling conflicts with the SAT and field trips. Well just to put things into perspective Emerald got cut 4-0 by CC because their players were just coming back or were still on vacation. So it would seem that you guys could have taken it like a man and honor what you said and come to the upper state and play those teams. Im guessing that the "key" players were out so it would have been a waste to come up to this part of the state and get beat by Emerald and having to worry about suffering a loss to the lowly Dixie hornets.

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
GOOB, please, make your sentences understandable! "Well just look at some other posts on other threads around this site and tell me that they are not crying CC earned their state rings yesterday" After reading over it a few times, I finally get it, but seriously, if you want to make an argument, make sure your "opponent" understands what you're trying to say, or it doesn't work. Learn how to write. Secondly, we're not blaming the refs for our loss. There's three things that you cannot change about the game: The field, the refs, and the weather. We know this. We have every right to complain about it, because we didn't expect the field to be as wet as it was (nothing we can do about it), and we also felt that there were a few calls that the refs should have made that weren't (again, nothing that can be done about it). We're not saying its they're fault, we're just complaining, letting those who may have the power to change this know, that we are concerned. Our keeper isn't under average, nor did he not cleanly save balls all day. The only goal, in overtime remember, was a shot off of a deflection from the post to the opposite corner. It was a nice goal, I must admit. Besides, for a beginning keeper that hadn't played keeper before entering high school,while many of us have played soccer since we were kids, he's not bad at all. He made all-region. We know Emerald never had a problem with the SAT stuff, because the Emerald coach wanted to schedule the game AFTER the SATs, while our players would have to miss the game, and their players would be able to make it. Besides, CC is much closer to Emerald than AM is to Emerald. It was much easier for ya'll to go and play them on a regular day (Spring break btw), than it was for us to make hotel arrangements, skip the SATs, and travel up to Erskine to play two games in a row. We won the West Ashley Invitational tournament just fine without some of our players that were on spring break. Yet that's what you blame your 4-0 loss on. Also, get your subject verb agreement correct buddy. "you guys could have taken it like a man" seriously, "taken it like men." Apparently you didn't do too well on your SATs. We weren't the ones not honoring what we had said, Emerald changed the times. We were going to go (without the SAT-taking Juniors) to Emerald, until they changed the time. Seeing as we go to the ACADEMIC MAGNET, we have some priorities, like getting into good colleges that most of us hope to play at least intramural soccer for. We're also a 1A high school. Emerald is 2A. Congratulations on noticing the difference and why we're not in the same division. 2A schools have more people. GASP! A REVELATION! You can afford to have missing people on your team. You have a greater selection for a soccer team, and thus, can easily replace missing players with those that are not as good, but still decent. Coming from a school of right around 500 students, where many of the kids focus on academics and don't play sports, we have a very low turnout for many sporting events and activities. Therefore when some of us are away, its hard to replace them. But you wouldn't know anything about replacing players would you. Its what you blame your loss to CC on. We don't have "key" players, we're a team, but again, you might not know much about that... Finally, how would you know how the AM team played? Weren't you too busy losing to BE?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok first i do not nor have i ever played for Emerald. I just could'nt help but take offense to one of your players making the comment that EHS "sux". Maybe you should get your boy and teach him how to spell since you were so critical of my typing skills. And i did very well on the SAT, notice that there is no writing section on the SAT so i can mess up a posts on a high school soccer website all i want and my SAT score will never suffer. Maybe if you guys would have worried as much about soccer as you were about the SAT you could have won the State Championship. Also don't try to give me any crap about not having enough "talent" at your school you guys can just recruit whoever you want to play anyway. And just so you know i hat to bring up the whole recruiting thing on this board because so many people get ****ed about it. Also your school has been 2A up until this year so don't try to make excuses about bigger schools having more students than you. AM is one of the largest 1A schools in the state. Also it was a nice goal because your keeper tried to punch it out because he has a 1 inch vertical leap!!!

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
I do apologize for assuming ur were an Emerald player. But on the grammar note, who care is they can't spell, as long as you can understand it. "notice that there is no writing section on the SAT" Buddy, where have u been? They JUST ADDED IT! thats why its called the NEW SAT. But SAT's aside, I realize this is a soccer forum. and what do you mean recruit? We don't recruit! You make it seem like we have a signing day and signing bonuses. Its a high school league. We don't go out into the community and look for players to play for us. We take what we get and train them to be the best they can be. About being 2A, in comparison to Emerald, AM is much smaller than Emerald, so as we USED to be 2A, but now we're 1A, you can either say we're the largest 1A school, or the smallest 2A school, still having a smaller selection from the community. Therefore, no, we can't recruit "whoever [we] want to play." And again, learn to argue, your closing argument of "Also it was a nice goal because your keeper tried to punch it out because he has a 1 inch vertical leap!!!" doesn't make sense. You argue that the reason our keeper tried to punch it out was BECAUSE he has a 1 inch vertical leap that the reason why it was a nice goal was BECAUSE our keeper tried to punch it out. Like I said, learn to argue. Seriously. This is just wasting my time. I have better things to do. And do you have any room to talk? You only won ONE game this year against a winning team. Congratulations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont even play anymore do your research kid!!! Maybe thats the reason why i did not know about the writing section on the SAT. Sorry to offend you all-knowing one i stand before you in this virtual world humbled by the fact that your grammer is better than mine since that obviously has so much to do with soccer. I could never do as well as a guy like you on the SAT. So have a great time at the country club and the catillions this summer and good luck to your team next year i thought you guys should have won yesterday by the way!!!

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
Thanks for the good look. Btw, I hate catillion. Your commentary about playing Emerald and Dixie make it seem like ur a player and that you wanted AM to play ya'll. I'm not calling myself all-knowing, or anythign close to it. Besides, being a kid that knows his stuff about school has nothing to do with going to country clubs an ccatillions. Thanks for the good luck, and thanks for thinking we should have won. Hopefully next year will be better. I hope we get the chance to play ya'll next year, sorry for some of the harsh comments, I sorta needed to get some post-season stress out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wheres L-E dude when theres a good argument going on!!!

hat-trick
hat-trick
LE dude is in Myrtle beach for the summer, and won't be able to post much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ohh man this site won't be able to go on without the moderator!!!

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard