Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I definately would not say that. AM had many good looks during the first half. It came down to keepers it seemed and CC's made the saves that AM's just could'nt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
isn't there always someone here with updates on that last game? where are they this year?!

I hear SA 1 - Irmo 0 at the half, but that's all I have.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Just talked to Benp .. 1-0 with about 18 minutes to go.. SA winning..

apparently it's pretty friggin' ridiculous out there.. Irmo just had two chances..and Savitz got a yellow!

ps..i have my cell with me for updates as they happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's Go SA!!!!!!!

R
goal kick
goal kick
R
Just heard from someone at the game. South Aiken won, I think 1-0. Jamal scores at the 25 minute mark. Apparently, S. Aiken outplayed Irmo the first half and Irmo was dominating the second half. Probably the best matchup we could have had for state in 4A. Great job Irmo for representing region V well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Other than NW avenging the past two losses you mean...

Next year.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah, that's what I hear too. the savitz yellow resulting from some disagreement at goal, there will probably be some conversation about that once everybody gets home.

that's the unfortunate part of a hard-fought game, huh? someone has to win, so.. someone has to lose.

my congratulations to all participants. [Smile] I sure am glad I'm not a ref.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Yeah..it's final

SA wins 1-0

Goal by Jamal in the 20(something) minute

Goose makes a save on the goal line (something like that) Savitz contests..get's the yellow..

J
world cup
world cup
J
Eastside/Socastee

#21 for Socastee in goal..Eastside dominates first 20 minutes.. 3 shots 3 goals.. JV keeper is put in.. #21 scores both of Socastee's goals

THIS IS ALL STRAIGHT FROM BENP

hat-trick
hat-trick
AM-CC, rather boring game i thought. Christ church scored in overtime, off a poor play by the am keeper. AM's star up top tripped on the ball, (which was happening all day) maybe 6 or 7 times, which could have made a difference on the outcome.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard