Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
goal
goal
There really IS a place called Lugoff-Elgin...I never woulda believed it 'cept for the pichers.

So, the third picture is what happens when siblings are allowed to date each other? And, what exactly does a person do when they get OUT of L-E (that is, if they are allowed to leave)? Is graduation the pinnacle of a L-E alumnus' career, or is "graduation" even the proper word to use here?

Thank you so much for posting those pictures - makes me all warm inside...

Goal
Goal
quote:
There really IS a place called Lugoff-Elgin...I never woulda believed it 'cept for the pichers.
I would bet sure as Hell that "pichers" is the extent of Belligerent's vocabulary and spelling vernacular and that "woulda" is much like "coulda and shoulda" is the extent of his/hers imagination. By the way, I knew three dogs named that one time.

Brace
Brace
WOW!!! Let's leave it at that! L-E Dude - you are to be congratulated.

goal
goal
Aw, c'mon now, Cola Fan....I was just playin'. I specifically said "pichers" 'cause I thought it'd be easier for the L-E grads to read. See, just trying to be funny again. You knew three dogs named "that" one time? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but you just never know with people sometimes.

Anyway, I apologize if I offended you - just trying to see if I could get someone to take the bait - they did. Take care.

Go L-E AND L-E Dude !!!

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
Lugoff - not incorporated..West of the Wateree River on US 1 after Camden, SC

Elgin - incorporated..between Pontiac/Spring Valley and Lugoff

The school is Lugoff-Elgin ..the school is located in Lugoff.. the student body consists of people that live in Lugoff, Elgin, and some from Ridgeway and/or Pontiac that don't want to go to Spring Valley or Ridge View.

When I graduated LE (2004) our SAT scores were in the top 25 in the state..in all divisions.. and we don't discourage people from taking it..like a lot of schools at the top.

(Tell me what school you attend(ed) and I can probably give you just as much info..)

Also, a large portion of the student body are the children of Mack/Dana/DuPont transfers from the Northeast..so we aren't a bunch of country bumkin backwood hicks..

What's funny for me..and not saying this is the case for you..because Belligerent is an IMPRESSIVE word..but I laugh a little inside.. when new money SC rednecks trash-talk places/people they've never been or known(especially IN SC!). When you can tell me which fork is the salad fork..or explain to me which is the best route to get from SC to PA,NY,DC.. we'll talk about being educated/worldly.. and who is a hick.

coach
coach
LE Dudeman,
Benp lippen said you were spending your summer at Myrtle, so I dont know if you noticed this prior post I made in response to Belli about LE soccer.

2004striker
Yes, they do not play a form of soccer/futbol in Lugoff:
http://www.adultswim.com/games/hm_lookalive/index.html
But their refs are kinda gay:
http://www.punchbaby.com/media/gitfakt/clips/funny/ArbitoGay.wmv

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
Always setting the precedent for clever/classy posting..even in the post-season!

You are to be commended..

(Yeah..living in Surfside..working at Tripp's in Broadway at the Beach [We have a scratch kitchen which means the majority of what we serve is made in-house..we also serve certified angus beef..which is the top 8% of all graded beef in the nation.. it is hand-cut and lightly season then..etc etc] If you ask nicely I can get you a 30% discount..)

brace
brace
Sounds like you are the new poster boy for Tripp's. What are you: a Marketing major?

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
Ehh..I don't know about "poster boy" but.. I like the place.. the staff is cool..and the food is good.. plus the pay isn't too shabby..and they drill all that stuff into your head..

I'm a Communications major (close enough)

coach
coach
Only 30% ?? I think the quarterfinalists in the PLC should get at least 40%.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard