Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
South Aiken lost probably 3/4 of their lineup and a backup goalie. But they still have the talent to go far. If they have as much heart as this year's team, it just might be a repeat. Watch for stepping up goalie Tuckfield. He's pretty good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daniel is only losing four seniors. One is all-state, and two others were all-region. But they still have a huge roster of sophomores that will be juniors next year. I think they will be able to compete with the other large sophomore classes from greenville, such as the raiders and warriors. I'm not saying they will win state, but they will be tough to beat.

brace
brace
Daniel always fields a solid team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barnwell is only losing like a dozen seniors, for 2A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be the team that no one expects to do well? The team that people say have lost to much and have no chance in winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edisto lost alot of its "experienced" defence, but I think we can manage.

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
greenville started 6 sophmores 1 senior and 3 juniors....there goalie is a senior but still have an awesome back up so no loss of talent there. there are also three very good players that sat the bench most of the time in the past season....also picking up some good freshman....i think i see a 3 out of 5 for the raiders....and yes riverside and daniel also have good underclassmen...and eastside will still be competitive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo loses 13 seniors. A big loss in numbers, however, as said many times in these posts, Irmo is such a team effort that they may just step up and hold their own anyway. Besides, Phil isn't going anywhere..ha ha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know about Spring Valley or Ridge View, Hilton Head,Lexington?

L
lfc Offline
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
L
Hilton Head lost four seniors, but has 10 returning juniors.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard