Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The guy who cleared it's right foot is on the line... he hits it with his left that is behind the line (way behind the line) along with the ball. Congrats SA, you got the lucky end of this missed call. Good luck next season. And uh...I don't think Irmo could possibly have a losing season. Irmo has won State Championships with less talent than what they will have next year.

Oh yeah, cool save.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you talking to yourself now? no one has said anything more about the call.. and its been almost a week..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea futbolf you friggin idiot everyone knows south aiken has won and they all accept it so get over it

that was a cool save sum more kool websites like that are www.ebaumsworld.com and www.albinoblacksheep.com go there. kool stuff

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dex,

Actually i was talking to statechamps05. This entire thread is about the call, your aimless babbling is what shouldnt be on here. I can post what ever the hell I feel like posting... even if it bothers you that i post it (thats what makes it more fun). I enjoy listening to you guys get so upset about it.

If it wasn't a questionable call, then you guys wouldn't care so much. You would just close an ear and ignore my aimless babbling... but you dont.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i only pester you about it because your whining and complaining wont change a thing. You lost. I enjoy knowing you still post about the game because that means its still in your head. Losing to South Aiken is something that is still fresh on your mind. You lost to a team that loss in the first round of play offs last year. You lost to South Aiken TWICE. So complain and whine about the call. If Irmo was as good as they say they are.. they would have had other opportunities to score.

Lets say the ball is called in.. OKAY!.. 1-1. no score until PKs. Who has the better success rate in PKS? Goose or Moody?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moody.

Goal
Goal
futbolfanatic who are you? can you email me at peternite@mailinator.com? thanks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo had 80 mins to score a goal and one call didnt lose the game for irmo. I was there and they played a great game. But to sit on here and say that one call cost them the game without scoring any other time during the game is nonsense. I think the ref was ok. I thought he called more for Irmo then SA but that is because #10 was a great actor. The game is over the season is over now lets move on. I think Phil will have his team ready again next year. Irmo always has a great team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
id like to see the numbers on that futbolf...

im guessing you're either a player or a student. so name yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ahhhh mr. ryan, how correct you are. futbol better a irmo student or he is obsessive compulsive with being a little... whiner. he won't name himself though because irmo kids are pansies.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard