Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know I'll hate myself in the morning...but the arrogance is killing me. True true, one call didn't lose the game for Irmo..and true, true, they didn't score any other goals. However, one goal did win the game for SA..and one call. Congrats SA. Please don't reply...I'm just stating a fact. You guys are awesome. Enjoy your summer and continued success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccermom you kill me. You say something great in your messages and then you negate everything you say with little jabs you try to get in. And it is your arrogance that is killing you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you look, the defender's foot is on the line and he DOES go behind the line for the kick, but his foot meets the ball as it's going over the line. It doesn't look like it's crossed the line yet. Also, if you look at the shadow of the ball in the picture in relation to the shadow of the players, you can see that there's no way it went over the line.

C
kick off
kick off
C
As an alum of Irmo and the soccer team, I must say that this entire thread (not to mention the now dead issue of goal/no goal) is rather comical. It reminds me of the movie "Major League" where the fans in the outfield are arguing about a homerun. At the crack of the bat one fan deflatedly says it's a homer, while the other fan says it's too high. The argument then consists of a discussion about how/whether it could be a home run because it's too high. The converstaion is finally laid to rest by another friend who says "Who gives a s***, it's gone."

I, for one, think that sentiment is applicable here. It's over and done with. Congrats to both teams. First, to SA for its first-ever State 4-A Soccer Championship, and second, to Irmo for its 22nd appearance in the finals since 1978, with a W-L in those appearances of 15-7.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said Collateralestoppel.

corner kick
corner kick
finally someone said it

Amen Collateralestoppel.

E
goal kick
goal kick
E
Here here!

goal
goal
I'm not so sure...it's only been discussed for 8 pages...can't we squeeze a few more out?

goal kick
goal kick
It's Irmo they'll have many more state championship games and wins. SA had a well deserved win, and irmo dont worry you'll be there again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dude i dont care what anyone says irmo friggin scored. . .they should have let it gone 2 a shoot out

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard