Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It wasn't a handball, it was the hand of god... only this time Maradona was sustaining the victory.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agree it is over but yet there are tons of people out there still talking about it. and on irmos website they put the video i hardly beleive they think its over

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You were the one that was telling us how you take your players away from the parents, etc... I assumed you were talking about coaching. I was looking for some more insight.

It sure has been a rough day for you on this board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo can bring it on the field next year if they want. I'm waitin.....to punish

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, I couldn't agree more with roller. It is over, and it should be. But soccermom, seeing as we played Irmo in the championship, and seeing as they have an article and 6 pictures and a video whining about the call.... its time for Irmo to admit defeat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess to finalize the arguement about this worthless play we still talk about, you have to look at the video VERY closely. I just watched it again to see if I could get a goal out of it, and realized there is no way it crossed the line. When Sucher clears the ball, he kicks it into the ground, and the ball is clearly 2 feet from the line. Judging on the angle he kicked it at, the ball was barely even over the line.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thank you champs and i agree with rico too. irmo can bring it next year and we will again give them another reason to post bull crap videos on their website and give their fans another reason to complain and whine like always

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha yeah... OH WAIT Irmo graduated 12 seniors nevermind, can you say LOSING RECORD.... Yeah, I can't wait for next year when they lose to listen to a whole new generation of stuck up whiners from irmo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by Soccerboy:
Oops, I had a typo. I guess I do have some ignorance when it comes to my keyboard!

a typo.. mistyping an a instead of an "i".. think you just misspelled the word, friend.

coach
coach
Goose may be the best in state, but can he do this?
http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic582.htm

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard