Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#30215 05/18/05 12:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who honestly cares. The guy was showing his love for his future home. In case anybody missed it the final score was 1-0 South Aiken. Congrats to Jamal, for showing the love and mega props to Goose.

#30216 05/18/05 12:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The whole post is really irrelavant and I mean that with no disrespect whatsoever.

Totally agree. Who honestly gives a shot. That shirt didn help Jamal, net the goal which by the way was niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#30217 05/18/05 01:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, it was a nice goal. However, since I was unsure myself, I replayed the news from Channel 9 and the cameras managed to film both boys in the center of the field with their shirts clearly off..celebrating with their team. I'm not saying anything regarding the outcome of the game, what is - IS, however, I don't understand STILL why the referee chose to only penalize one person. Forget which team we are talking about, making a call here regarding the issue - not the game. Clearly, if the news cameras had time to film the incident, the referee saw it. (Personally, I don't feel it is a warranted offense, again, my issue is why for one and not the other?)

#30218 05/18/05 01:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccermom, for the final time... We know you don't want attitude. We from South Aiken (and elsewheres I assume) have explained it over and over. It doesn't matter what you saw on the camera. What did the ref see? Jamael with his shirt off and Goose adjusting his about 10 seconds later. He never consulted the AR's, so he could not have made the proper call. I am from South Aiken and agree if Goose had been seen he would have gotten one, but he didn't. So leave it at that. Congrats again SA.

#30219 05/18/05 02:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please accept my humble apologies statechamps. I was under the impression that there may be some actual knowledge to be gained here. Didn't mean to disturb anyone's banter. Especially yours. I have definitely learned my lesson. How silly of me to think I might actually come away with something from this. So sorry to have bothered you......YES now that is sarcasm.

#30220 05/18/05 02:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccermom4eva: arent you a little old to be chatting on a website?

#30221 05/18/05 02:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2004.....everyone here knows I would never write something that gay......shouldn't you be worying about club....16 guys isn't going to beat the big bad CESA!!!!

#30222 05/18/05 03:14 AM
Goal
Goal
someone give me goose's address so i can buy a referee uniform, stroll out to aiken and knock on his front door. When he answers I'll blow my whistle (without a ball in it btw), call for the scorekeeper to stop the time and then present him with his yellow card.

#30223 05/18/05 12:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, did I do something else wrong? Is there an age limit too that I forgot to consult? Maybe it's past your bedtime then? Besides, I took my ginko before I typed anything...ha ha ha. See you guys..I sure hope some club team has some kind of controversy over the summer so y'all have something to do. GO IRMO!!

#30224 05/18/05 12:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I swore I was never going to post on this site again due to response when I received when I questioned a coach's actions a semi-final game, but I gotta say that SOCCERMOM4EVA IS MY HERO!!! Sometimes sarcasm is lost in cyberspace but not this time. Thanks for putting the SA player in his place and giving me a hell of a chuckle. (Isn't it amazing the response you get when you ask a question or voice an opinion?!?) Us "old ladies" need to stick together!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard