Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#30738 09/26/05 03:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have recently watched soccer amigo play 6v6 at the Plex on the Dreher team. He has excellent reactions and will be a welcome addition to the Dreher team. I definately believe he will get playing time and both keepers at Dreher will benefit from the competition. Obviously the advantage is to George Rushe but he will be pushed to keep his performance up.

#30739 09/26/05 03:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This isnt the guys you call Alpie. Im a former player of Coach Graves at CN who went to play at Hampton Sydney. I play with Graves on indoor teams and mens league. I help out at some of Heathwoods practices and attended most of there games and i would argue that Alpie was a strong defender who in most games man marked the top forward on each team. I would agree his ball skills arent the best but I said he was going to be an impact player which doesnt always have to relate to his skills, he is a very strong leader and dure to there youth many of the younger kids look up to him. But to move past that whole thing the CN keeper was weak in the games i saw him in. He could have prevented two goals against HH if he would have just picked up the ball instead of letting the defender making the move. He let in 10/10 PKs against HH and if BL would have put there PKs on from im sure they would have won also. Not to be negative that is my alama matra and i fully expected them to win the Championship last year but it shows how much the keeper influences a team.

#30740 09/27/05 04:49 AM
G
throw in
throw in
G
welcome big boy to the boards. i have also just started posting here. you seem to really know your stuff. i completely agree with your post about kc and matt winstead being the top players in scisa. just curious how u know who kyle tyler (me)even is. cuase i didnt have any goals or that big of an impact against your alma mater or heathwood

#30741 09/27/05 08:10 PM
C
throw in
throw in
C
bigboy...you stated that you went to Hampden-Sydney college, but yet you spelled it wrong. Also the only person that i know of in SCISA that went to that college and helps coach Graves is coach Player...the HH girls coach...is that you? and if so i'm suprised you would spell your college name wrong since you are being inducted into their hall of fame. and if your not coach player the only other person you could be is the CN girls coach (he also went to Hampden-Sydney College) but i doubt he would help out with HH guys.

#30742 09/28/05 09:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well it appears you know alot about Heathwood's soccer. But im not hear to debat who I am but I did attend CN and HS. Sorry for the spelling I do not always have time to post and re read it beacuse i am working a full time job.

#30743 09/28/05 10:07 PM
brace
brace
What does working a full time job have to do with spelling?

#30744 09/29/05 01:35 AM
M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
Big Boy.... you went to Hampden Sydney? I have a really close friend who went there and played soccer. What years did you play soccer at Hampden Sydney?

#30745 09/29/05 06:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I played at HS from 99 to 03. Who is your friend and when did he play. Also since when is this website used for interrogating me.

#30746 09/30/05 01:14 AM
M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
huh... thats weird. just found some stuff online about Hampden Sydney soccer. Looksing at a website it looks like the only people that went to Hampden Sydney recently are the two coaches listed above. No worries, they must have just forgot to put you on there or maybe they just spelled something wrong since they have a full time job and all.

#30747 09/30/05 02:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey MS 17....you are a complete tool. You wanna talk about spelling? When did "looksing" become a word??

You are completely wrog on this one...I don't want to speak out of turn but BigBoy was a really gifted player and I think he won two SCISA titles as a player for Graves at CN. If I am not mistaken he was a capt. of both squads.

Why don't you email Coach Molinary at USC (former HS Head Coach) and ask him if he recruited anyone from CN to HS? His answer will be YES.

Let this one go dude!

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard