Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would put KC from BL or Matt W from CN atop my list. Kyle tyler is good but he is not the top player SCISA by any means he would need a break out season to have any chance which i dont see happeneing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
u focus too much on the upper region...the lower region has good teams and players as well

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
jonathan zurcher from hotwood hall is the man. not too flashy, but a very solid player. definitely one of the best in scisa.

corner kick
corner kick
thing is we dont see a lot of the lower teams very much, plus the columbia area is more on top of things...like with publicity and the like. And yes, Zurcher is a good player, but i hear he is playing stopper this year...is he still going to have an impact?

G
throw in
throw in
G
heck yes he will have an impact. i personally think zurcher was the most underated player in all of scisa last year.

S
bench
bench
S
Justin Lambert from BL I think is in contention despite being a defender.

C
bench
bench
C
I agree, hes fast, physically tough and plays to win. But what about Brenden Kight (sp?) at WH. He's very talented and scores a lot of goals. I think he is one of the better players in scisa.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So basically this is a scisa topic now...
oh well do you think that the scisa teams who lost their goalies will be able to find new goalies by spring? And if so what would your guess be on ranking those keepers' skill levels? (i'm not sure if that last question is even a good question)
I'm so bored!

C
throw in
throw in
C
I will have to say a copntender also is Alex Collins of PG. Not only is he fast but also he can shoot. He has many great attributes , but he could be a contender if he tries hard enough.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Brenden Kight is not going to be player of the year for scisa.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard