A
mmhmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i will be willing to bet that brendan kight has more goals then anyother returning scisa player without the talent surrounding him that others have
also i bet he is one of the few ODP players in scisa this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
chill, buddy...it's just a game, no need to get all worked up, plus it's a team game...yeah, that kid may score alot of goals but will he lead his team to the state championship?

corner kick
corner kick
quote:
yeah, that kid may score alot of goals but will he lead his team to the state championship?
i am gonna have to say no on that one.

hat-trick
hat-trick
I am gonna have to say that he won't score more goals then any other returning scisa player. Simply because his team may not score more goals than any returning scisa player. I'm willing to put money that either kc, or another ben lippen player, or matt winstead, or someone from pinewood will score more goals than brendan this year. Also, brenden plays on a great club team (CSC 87) where he is able to be seen by college scouts, to see if he is a good player, but in scisa, even if he IS the most talented player, he won't be player of the year. think about it this way. 2 years ago, it was drew dunston by one source, and zack wheeler by another. both played on the team that went to the championship from the upperstate. this year it was andy shields, who played on the team in the championship from the upperstate by one source, and wayne sweeten by the other, who played for ben lippen, who were 8-2 in region, but didn't win region, due to goals for/against. scisa player of the year=quality team

C
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
C
is brenden even getting any serious looks from colleges with halfway descent colligate soccer? also, since when do you have to play ODP to be good...and even if you do play, you could only be an average player. the real contenders are gonna be between ben lippen, cardinal newman, pinewood (prolly not because its not in the midlands)or hammond (bruce and wes...possibly)

C
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
C
benp, i thought you would've remembered to two years before that too...jean kieta (ben lippen) recieved player of teh year during 02 and 03

coach
coach
Wow.......why are there so many Kight critics?
Oh, I know why. When you get schooled so many times by his moves, then that creates a critical attitude towards him. I understand it now.

H
bench
bench
H
He is a good player, but if he is man marked he gets shutdown completly and gets frustrated. I know from playing him. He would be a better player if he had a better team to support him.Although he is a good player he is not player of the year potential. It will be KC Dunbaker, Lambert, or Matt Winstean guaranteed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kight plays outside midfield/defense for CSC 87 White. Does anyone know what position he played for Wilson Hall last year? JW

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard