Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
bench
bench
H
When I played him last season, I believe he was an attacking center mid.

C
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
C
so, who are the players (4A - SCISA) that we know are going to play somewhere in college next year...and if you know the college, include it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
zach prince and jamal geathers- south carolina is all i know

B
goal
goal
B
Brendan has played for CSC 87 Navy for the past 2 years and prior to that he played for NECSA. He has played every position except keeper on the club level. In HS he played forward and CM and sweeper the last 4 games due to injuries.Thanks.

C
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
C
bdad11, since you are brendens dad, is he playing anywhere in college?

B
goal
goal
B
Brendan is like most high school seniors at this point. Exploring his options,soccer and non-soccer, and trying to make the best decision he can.

C
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
C
hey, where is benp on this...he knows everything about people to play college ball

benp SPEAK UP

Brace
Brace
BDad11 - "Brendan is like most high school seniors at this point. Exploring his options,soccer and non-soccer, and trying to make the best decision he can."

Must be a pretty good player. What are his college options? Any DI chances?

B
goal
goal
B
I'd like to change the subject. Here are some outstanding players I've seen during club that nobody has mentioned.
1) Nick Schuerman-Fort Mill/CESA Nick is one of the 2 most underated players in SC in my opinion. He is big,fast and skilled. Committed to Wofford College
2)Christian Monroe and Alex Acree- both great players for Irmo/CSC. Two of the fastest players around. Everybody knows Christian, but Alex is the other most underated player in my opinion. For those that have seen CSC Navy play they can vouch for this kids talent. My favorite player to watch.
There are others I could mention. Just about anybody for CESA,MPSC, or CSC. And some others. Lots of good players around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BDad, I'd agree with you on Alex Acree. He is underrated and in my opinion every bit as good and possibly having more raw potential and ability than anyone in Columbia.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard