Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hat-trick
hat-trick
I think that is him. An Irmo senior was telling me about a player that got kicked off the team 2 years ago, and either didn't try, or wasn't allowed to play last year. This year, as a senior, he is going to play for Irmo, provided he continues to keep his "act" together as he has been. From watching the CSC team play, I had talked to a lot of people about this Alex kid, wondering why I'd never heard of him. He is one of the top players in my opinion as well. But I still say that if we are talking about contenders for player of the year. Jamal is the only one in 4a.

hat-trick
hat-trick
CM15-90min
as far as players that will be playing college. It is too early to tell for most. As far as I know, andrew Evans, Jamal Geathers, and Zack Prince still plan to play for USC, but last years commitments were soft and not official. After that, most players are, like Brenden, weighing their options and trying to determine whether to play as much as where to play.

B
goal
goal
B
I think that correctly sums it up Benp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll sum it up with one word baby....

Arroyo...

If you don't this, Arroyo and NW are going out with a bang!?

Keep overlooking these guys...

hat-trick
hat-trick
I for one will continue to overlook them due to the fact that i never get to see them except at the lmc and the state championship. (last year i only saw them at the former due to them not being at state last year). Maybe they'll be back this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since Goose has left and irmo's keeper as well, who do you now consider to be the best keeper in 4A?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of Arroyo, is he committed or does he plan on playing anywhere next year?

S
kick off
kick off
S
Arroyo and Geathers are outstanding. I loved watching them play in last year's upperstate playoff. I can't remember, though, did they both score in that game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Arroyo had on Jamal had 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered