Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looking at the field this looks to be the most competetive high school pre season tournament in south carolina i have ever seen...group c looks to be the group of death...how are irmo, nn, nw, and dreher looking and what about eastside and dutch fork in the other groups

coach
coach
Shearer,
I downloaded an application, filled it out and sent it in for you. You should be receiving a contact from the facility soon. Good Luck!
http://www.bu.edu/cpr/services/rc/index.html

J
world cup
world cup
J
touche

I decided to extend the same courtesy to you my friend..

Thank me later..

hat-trick
hat-trick
ouch, Dreher certainly does have it tough, and i think it is eastside that gets the easy group, not Chapin. I think Norman North and Dutch Fork will meet for the final, but you can bet I'll be high tailing it over from Dutch Fork to see the Norman North-Irmo game. Shearer, why no faith in the Falcons? They have won a game in the past two lake murray challenges, and have been highly competitive in each of their 6 games.

coach
coach
Thanks LE dudeman,
Those are some hot ladies!!!
So you are Shearer's spokeswoman now?

J
world cup
world cup
J
I knew you'd appreciate..

sidenote: Dreher will need a platoon of super sophomores for this one..Feb 17th is D-day for the devils.. (gotta love alliteration)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2004 sucker......what ever???? That was weak....No LE is not the official spokeman for me but he calls a spade a spdae or in your case a BEETCH a BEETCH!!!!

Infamous........Not to offend you....but BL just cant keep up with those guys....I do see you and CN as the favorites for SCISA....That is if The new coach can adapt to CN kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man where have I been, did CN get a new coach?

hat-trick
hat-trick
None taken Shearer. But (in my opinion) they can. 2 years ago, 2-0 loss to Dorman, 0-0 at half time, game could have gone either way (i am told though i wasn't there). 1-0 dreher off an ugly goal, neither team played well due to the heavy wind. 3-2 win over AC Flora. Last year, hard fought 2-1 loss to Chapin, another hard fought loss to NA 2-1 where Ben Lippen went down 2-0 less than 10 minutes into the game off some poor decisions by players that didn't end up playing defense when the full roster showed up. 3-2 win over TL Hanna. 6 LMC games, 6 close matches. Be prepared for 3 more close games, maybe this year Ben Lippen will win more than one. And If Dreher and Ben Lippen do poorly, they will likely meet in the consolation game, so someone will probably win one.

World Cup
World Cup
I have a feeling that Norman North and Irmo were paired together on the first date, because the Timberwolves have been to Columbia four times to participate in the Palmetto Cup and one of the teams that NN has wanted to play is Irmo.

But, since the Yellow Jackets opt to not play in a tournament during Spring Break, NN has never had the opportunity outside of their other trip to the Capital City in which Irmo downed Norman North 2-0 or 3-0 in 1998 in a preseason tourney hosted by Dutch Fork.

Norman North has posted a 15-1-2 record in the Palmetto Cup and won the tournament three out of four times since 2000. Bishop England is the only team to have beaten the Timberwolves (3-2 in 2002) and Brookland-Cayce (0-0 in 2002) and Hilton Head (3-3 in 2005) earned draws vs. Norman North.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard