#30976 10/18/05 06:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches:
Greenville High School will be hosting the first annual Greenville Soccer Showcase on March 31 and April 1. We are still in need of just 1 more team. If you are interested please contact me asap. Thanks.

Nick

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Just out of curiosity, what teams are in this "showcase"...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gee... Northwestern could round that tourney out rather nicely...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Striker33,
Currently, there are 11 teams that have committed to our tournament. "Showcase" is what I choose to call the tournament for two reasons. First, there are numerous established tournaments, and I wanted to try and avoid repetition with regards to the name of the tournament. Secondly, "showcase" is typically included as part of a name in order to indicate some type of event aimed at featuring teams and the event. There are a few quality tournaments in South Carolina, and I hope to elevate this tournament to the level of some of them.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I understand why it is called a showcase, I was simply asking which teams were in it since it is new..........Thanks for your descriptions on the word "showcase" though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Striker,
I'm sure that when Greenville gets their field set and committed they will get this info out. Greenville needs another tournament in town. With a town with as many soccer players as Greenville has, there is certainly a market for another high level tournament.

Maybe I culd get some help with this. I know of the Mauldin Cup, but is there another tournament in Greenville.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Striker33,
No insult intended. Just trying to protect the integrity of the tournament and of the committed teams. Once the field has been finalized and verbal agreements have become solidified, I will surely post the details of the tournament, which will include the participating teams. Thanks for your interest.

Link Copied to Clipboard